• 15(current)
Release HDHomeRun PVR native addon
Does this work with the SD DVR?
Is the HDHR Connect EU model ((HDHR4-2DT) suppoorted in jarvis? Read somewhere that is to be added...Any news on that?
Is there a way to get rid of the second set of channel numbering ? which is out of sync With HDhomerun prime Comcast Cable Using Raspberry Pi-3 with Kodi 16 also 17 and Kodi 18 I clicked in the settings to use backend channel numbering but nothing changes
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
It seems not all channels are showing. I just tried 802 (CBS) to 813 (PBS) and I can't see 3 channels so far. I'm using Kodi 16.1 on Linux Mint 17.3 w/i5 CPU & 16GB RAM. I just upgraded firmware on my HDHR3-CC to 20161117. When I try the same channels using the HDHomeRun VIEW addon, I get no problems. Is this on the author's radar to fix?
(2016-12-14, 23:20)sentinel72 Wrote: It seems not all channels are showing. I just tried 802 (CBS) to 813 (PBS) and I can't see 3 channels so far. I'm using Kodi 16.1 on Linux Mint 17.3 w/i5 CPU & 16GB RAM. I just upgraded firmware on my HDHR3-CC to 20161117. When I try the same channels using the HDHomeRun VIEW addon, I get no problems. Is this on the author's radar to fix?
I have noticed this as well. If needed I can provide a full comparison of channels available to the ones showing. I think this started after I did the firmware upgrade.
(2016-10-10, 14:01)ronvp Wrote: I do have the early access, but still only get the 4 hours data and the 14 days data in the hdhomerun view app is there, just not in the this native plugin..

Any progress on this? we are now on Krypton RC2, but the guide data is still limited to 4 hours and the channel numbering is still out of sync with the HD-homerun numbers. The Titan skin offers some relief on the Channel numbering, but having only 4 hours of data just does not work in the living room..
@ronvp do you have the DVR license purchased from www.silicondust.com/shop ?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I purchased their DVR license, but I can't get anything to ever record.
(2016-11-30, 22:24)jtsarnas Wrote: Is the HDHR Connect EU model ((HDHR4-2DT) suppoorted in jarvis? Read somewhere that is to be added...Any news on that?

I can confirm it works for me with the HDHR4-2DT in the Krypton Betas. I can't remember if I first started using this addon 'before' or 'after' migrating from Jarvis to Krypton. Since it doesn't in any way overwrite the native HDHomeRun addon (Which is a Video addon, not a PVR addon), best solution would be to install it in Jarvis and try it yourself. I *was* using NextPVR as a PVR backend before finding this addon, so if you have a similar setup, you could (temporarily) disable it to try out this addon. Or better still, since Krypton is now at RC status, simply upgrade as I can confirm it works as I expect it to in Krypton. I don't generally record anything from FreeView so can't comment on that side of things.
(2016-12-31, 23:27)bry Wrote: @ronvp do you have the DVR license purchased from www.silicondust.com/shop ?

Yes I did. and the SD plugin is fine, recording and 14 days worth of programming.
I've seen that some people had issues with channel numbering for Kodi Krypton 17.0 and 18.0. WIth the latest HDHomerun PVR channel numbers are correctly set from the HDHomerun lineup IF "Use channel numbers from backend" is set in PVR settings.

Keep in mind, you might have to install the nightly Kodi builds (until an RC or final Kodi is released).

Let me know how it works.

Zoltan
I just tried the addon with krypton rc3. The guide loaded ok but my channels are duplicated. I have two hdhr primes. Also, my timers and recordings did not come over. I have several recordings already but they didn't show up.
Just to replicate which seems to have been said by many, even with a PVR Sub from HDHR I am unable to record and only receive 4 hours of guide data. The HDHR PVR addon works fine.
(2017-01-09, 07:10)zcsizmadia Wrote: I've seen that some people had issues with channel numbering for Kodi Krypton 17.0 and 18.0. WIth the latest HDHomerun PVR channel numbers are correctly set from the HDHomerun lineup IF "Use channel numbers from backend" is set in PVR settings.

Keep in mind, you might have to install the nightly Kodi builds (until an RC or final Kodi is released).

Let me know how it works.

Zoltan

I tried that and it didn't work on 17 and 18 also I just added a second HDhomerun tuner and now have double channels. Even though I have in the settings not to show duplicate channels
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
(2017-01-15, 15:12)Rickt1962 Wrote: I tried that and it didn't work on 17 and 18 also I just added a second HDhomerun tuner and now have double channels. Even though I have in the settings not to show duplicate channels

I keep hearing people talk about 17 and 18.

The current release is still 16.1.

Why do so many people talk about 18 when 17 is not officially out yet? Is it known to already have issues?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDHomeRun PVR native addon3