Release - HDHomeRun PVR native addon

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bry Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2017-05-16 00:22)rykr Wrote:  I'm still not seeing my recordings or recording schedules using this pvr client?
Not supposed to

first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
find quote
rykr Offline
Oh. I thought this was supposed to be a native PVR client for SD DVR. I assumed that meant showing me recordings, timers, etc.
find quote
MatthewLundberg Offline
@rykr Use the official SiliconDust video plug-in to record.
find quote
rykr Offline
Right. I'm familiar with that plugin and have used it before. I was just under the impression that this plugin was trying to be a full PVR client for SD DVR. I see now that is not the case.
find quote