When is the new version coming out?
When is the new version coming out?

It has been a while since last version 1.4.7.2
The second alpha of next beta is nearly ready to test ;-)
its christmas soon... maybe the big guy in the red suit have something in his bag...

( second alpha of next beta ... i must laugh when i read this ^^ ... cant wait to read " third RC of Alpha of second beta preview version XD )

just take your time guys...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-11-08, 15:12)DanCooper Wrote: The second alpha of next beta is nearly ready to test ;-)

What is the ETA for the next release?

Can I be a BETA tester?

Yeah can't wait for the new features I suggested like

youtube trailers as a source etc..

I have a lot of movies still missing trailers and I know they are all on youtube.
Right now Dan is preparing a second Pre-Release version for a small group of german beta testers, so we are moving forward! No more features implemented right now, just bug fixes. The last thing Dan was working on was overhauling the image scraper API because there were some memory leaks in code - so its the fixing phase because we want you guys to enjoy a nice stable version of good old Ember. Now I can't say if we release it next week, or in 2 weeks, but I think you will receive something under your christmas tree (at worst) Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
When is the new version coming out?0