Solved Parse proxy error; Nothing happens when scrape/search TV show
When I select a TV file to be scraped, nothing happens.
From the TV Shows tab, I select the TV Show, and from the menu select "Search & Scrape Selected TV Show".
After I make the menu selection, the UI returns to the main window, and it appears no action has been performed.

I also tried to "scrap episode metadata", but receive an error "Failed getting episode metadata - try to search for the right episode".

The error log reports:
09:52:31.469 ERROR org.tinymediamanager.core.Settings - could not parse proxy port: null

Structure:

TV Show (YYYY)
.....Season #
..........TV Show (YYYY) s00e00.ext

The "Scrape episode metadata screen" has populated metadata with -1 and "Aired Dec 31, 1969", which might be causing a search problem.

Windows 7
TMM v2.7, 2015-11-06 18:57

Edit by mlaggner: marked as solved
Since you use the nightly unstable version, please send us the logfile (via internal bug reporting) after reproducing it once again.
(or upload your current somewhere)
Thx.

If episode has -1, it means, we could not parse the number out of the filename - just set it manually in GUI.
Proxy error is just informational - just ignore if you don't need/use a proxy..
Date parsing should not be a problem - we ignore it if we could not parse it.
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
I sent an internal log from the application.

Here are some other behavior I noticed:

When I Search & Scrape on the file [The Muppet Show (1976) s02e01.mkv], nothing happens.
Full Path = "M:\TV\The Muppet Show (1976)\Season 2\The Muppet Show (1976) s02e01.mkv"

When I Search & Scrape on the season folder, nothing happens.
Full Path = "M:\TV\The Muppet Show (1976)\Season 2"

When I Search & Scrape on the TV Show (main folder), the search window appears, and I can select a result.
Full Path = "M:\TV\The Muppet Show (1976)"
But when I select the search result I get this in the log:

2015-11-13 06:37:44,300 INFO [tmmpool-unnamed-task-thread-1] o.t.c.t.tasks.TvShowEpisodeScrapeTask:88 - we cannot scrape (no ID): The Muppet Show - The Muppet Show (1976) s02e01

This doesn't make much sense to me because from the UI window of the file, TMM does parse out the show name, season, and episode.
should be fixed in the build tomorrow
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Parse proxy error; Nothing happens when scrape/search TV show0