[RELEASE] WebScheduler (Script)
Thumbs Up 
Hi,
For those who are interested I have put up the latest beta version v0.64.

Main features in Beta 6.4
- Display times in EPG
- Support for autoscaling
- Support for JTVLAN streaming for live TV

I have found a minor bug thet stops a show with a blank category from being selected. I will put an update up soon.

I picked up the script at beta 5 and fixed some XML issues and got it working (v0.52). Now I mainly tinker with this script for my own purposes.

The future:
1) A "Skilled Python Coder" takes over
2) I convince BBB to do a WebScheduler import module for myTV (BBB and I have discussed it and hopefully he can find some time to start looking at it)
3) I just keep tinkering away.

Cheers Nick
Hi

Im trying to adapt the webscheduler 0.76 script so that when im streaming (http) livetv from my PC to my xbox and I press the "stop" button on remote to end xbmc playback that my PC actually stops streaming at that point in time. The current downloadable websched script requires you to actually exit the script using the "back" button before it signals to PC to stop streaming. This is probably a feature of sorts but is annoying as it ties up the tuner on my pc dvb-t card.

I've tried experimenting with making my own new class based on xbmc.player() and utilising the "onplaybackstopped()" routine to try to have them signal the PC to stop streaming when i press the "stop" button. This routine in theory should be called in such instances ...but i cant get this working.

Im running babylon on my xbox with webscheduler 4.xx (free) on my PC. Webscheduler in my opinion is a perfect scheduling/livetv streaming solution for xbmc and does everything i need.

Some general advice from those in the know might help me get started?

Hope someone can help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] WebScheduler (Script)0