Huge lag from Kore to Kodi up to 30seconds!
Exclamation 
Hello!

First of all big thanks to all your team and addons makers for this great HTPC software! This is really awesome!

Unfortunatelly I found one big problem and two incompleteness.

Problem is about control of Kodi at HTPC by Android mobile with Kore - all works veeerrryyy slowly! One command or displaying of whats playing now can be perform for about 2-30seconds randomely!!! Its making Kore absolutelly useless! Also Kore often lose connect to Kodi and show to me only "Connecting....".

I already try all what suggests at similar thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=224288 - TCP, port change, settings change, etc - but it does not make any effect on this problem!

My hardware is: Samsung S5 Android (all works fine); PC with cable ethernet connection 1000Mbit/s, Intel Core i5 2500 + 8Gb + nVidia 560 TI + SSD, WiFi dual freq ruoter Huawei WS880 up to 1800mbit/s.

At this behavour I have also only one adjacent problem - at my notebook that connect to the same router through WiFi sometimes websites just does not finds, and I need to refresh page 2-5 times manualy so IE/Firefox find it. But this problem apper only sometimes and I dont have any problem like this on my mobile.

So, what you can tell about this problemHuh How fix this huge lagHuh
Exclamation 
Hello!

First of all big thanks to all your team and addons makers for this great HTPC software! This is really awesome!

But HTPC means that you have TV and reciever and maybe some another audio-video electronics that controls over InfraRed remotes. Unfortunatellly, Kore does not have possibility to control IR-transmitter at Samsung/HTC/etc mobile phones, so to control my TV+reciever+HTPC-Kodi via my Samsung S5 I must all the time switch between Kore-Kodi control and Samsung IR Control - it really uncomfortable and annoying!

Please, add possibility to control via Kore all another IR home electronis!

You can just make addon for Kore that will take commands of IR controls for all brands from Samsung IR DB or Logitech Harmony IR DB, etc.
I just install Yatse and its works perfectly - all commands perform about 1-1,5sec.
So I make my chose.
GL HF
I just install Yatse and its works perfectly - all commands perform about 1-1,5sec.
So I make my chose.
GL HF
Threads merged.

In Kore you can try to disable TCP in the media center's settings, which might be causing the delays.
(2015-11-11, 11:33)syncd Wrote: In Kore you can try to disable TCP in the media center's settings, which might be causing the delays.
Well, "Use TCP" is already disabled on default in Kore settings. So in my case TCP is not the problem.
(2015-11-11, 07:58)Gjel Wrote: I just install Yatse and its works perfectly - all commands perform about 1-1,5sec.
So I make my chose.
GL HF

Yatse seems proprietary so no real alternative to Kore.
I'm not sure why selecting an album in the music list can take 20 seconds or more to bring up the track list for it. They were coming up quickly but all it takes is one wrong tap or glitch to go to the remote mode instead and then it seemed slow. Exiting and restarting (the app and/or KODI) doesn't help.

It also didn't load all the album covers in the app either (music sub category albums). I had to go on one by one to get it to bring them up and sometimes that didn't work either (they show on KODI itself on TV).

Edit: I found reloading/refreshingly the album list (pull down finger at top of list) restored the speed to near instant after it finished resyncing, but that took a minute or so to resync (older router I'm using afternewer one died probably doesn't help).
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Huge lag from Kore to Kodi up to 30seconds!0