Video Add On Flexible Widget for AEON MQ6??
Hello,

New to forum so thanks in advance. Just installed the AEON MQ 6 skin on my Kodi running isengard 15.1

Could someone advise me on where I can find the video add on flexible widget? I created a title called Add Ons and when I upper click and all of the widgets fall down the only "add on" widget there is the "Programs" add on widget and when I click on that it displays all of the program add ons across the top of the "Add Ons " title Basically what I'm wanting to do is to have all of my video add on shortcuts displayed when I go to "add ons" on the scrolling menu. I want them conveniently available to me. The only luck I've had so far is getting the program add ons to appear above the add on section

Any advice would be appreciated.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2157523
Thank you for the reply. I am able to take the customization as far as the video shows. The issue is that when I am on the main menu and I scroll to "Video Add Ons" and I click the up arrow there is not a flexible widget for Video Add Ons that comes down. The only "Add On" widget that appears is the "Programs Add On" flexible widget. As a matter of fact on the video you requested I watch in your reply...on that video there are probably 20 or 30 more flexible widgets that appear when he mashes the up key. Is there something that I must configure to create a video add on flexible widget, or is it supposed to be there automatically?

To paint a mental picture for you.......When I am at video add ons on main menu (I created that to go there) and I click the up arrow to change widgets the only widgets that come down are.... the first one says "Management of Widgets", and underneath that is a "None-Clear" followed by "Custom Mode 1" followed by "Custom Mode 2" followed by "Settings" followed by "Program Add Ons" and then followed by about 25 extras. There is no "Video Add Ons" there

Am I doing something wrong or is this a defect?

Thanks again
Can I assume you have gone into settings > add-ons and added/installed the video add ons you want to use? The video shows the user added 20 or 30. I only have 2 right now for trailers. This is needed on Kodi and not skin specific.

Once you have done that, I assume you will then have the option to select "ad ons - video" as shown at 1:35 in the video link above.

If you dont have any video ad ons installed, then you cant show anything in the widgets and maybe thats why you dont have the option to add it in the video.
Have 2 options, use my menu, for concentrate selected addons on a single item, or all addons installed, in this case need use replace function and put addons video item main menu via customization main menu, for appear widget video addons.

Flexible widget is infinite list, when more item you put on main menu, more item you have on widgets, it´s no fixed list.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Abba and Wanilton thank you both very much for your replies. I shall see if I am doing what you both have mentioned. Thank you again
Abba and Wanilton,

Thank you both for your advice. Unfortunately I have tried just about everything under the sun to have my video add ons displayed above "Video Add Ons" on the scrolling main menu and have had no luck. All of the video add ons are enabled but there still is no flexible widget for video add ons. As a matter of fact the only add on flexible widget available is "Program Add Ons" and when I click on that what is displayed above program add ons on the scrolling main menu are not the program add ons I have enabled. What appears as program add ons are things dealing with Amazon Games, Prime Video and other things.

Since I'm using KODI on my Amazon Fire TV Stick that renders the skin incompatible or something. I've literally spent hours on trying to figure out how to have my video adds ons displayed on the main menu for easy access lol. Simple enough, right? The skin is fabulous, but for some reason it just isn't working properly on my system.

Thank you again.
Abba and Wanilton,

To follow up.....the issue I am having with regards to my original post has to be some sort of compatibility issue with the Amazon Fire TV Stick. After giving up on my task I decided to download KODI on my computer and use AEON 6 as the skin and on my computer everything works as it is supposed to. The Video Add On Flexible Widget appears when I upclick and I'm abe to get the video add ons to appear where I want them.

Not sure why it works just fine on my computer but doesn't on the Fire TV Stick. Maybe I've discovered a bug that can be worked out.

Thanks again
(2015-11-14, 08:50)swilson3828 Wrote: Abba and Wanilton,

Thank you both for your advice. Unfortunately I have tried just about everything under the sun to have my video add ons displayed above "Video Add Ons" on the scrolling main menu and have had no luck. All of the video add ons are enabled but there still is no flexible widget for video add ons. As a matter of fact the only add on flexible widget available is "Program Add Ons" and when I click on that what is displayed above program add ons on the scrolling main menu are not the program add ons I have enabled. What appears as program add ons are things dealing with Amazon Games, Prime Video and other things.

Since I'm using KODI on my Amazon Fire TV Stick that renders the skin incompatible or something. I've literally spent hours on trying to figure out how to have my video adds ons displayed on the main menu for easy access lol. Simple enough, right? The skin is fabulous, but for some reason it just isn't working properly on my system.

Thank you again.

For my video addons ( ABC Iview, SBS TV etc, all Australian catchup tv). I used an empty section in customise settings and replaced it with My Menu 1, renamed it Catchup TV and then added each TV addon in the sub menu (tab left). With Catchup TV shown on main menu arrow up to flexible widgets, scroll to far left and a widget was created for My Menu 1 which I selected. Voila all (5) icons for tv channels show up as widgets above Catchup TV in main menu.
Hope this helps.
(2015-11-14, 09:29)benrita Wrote:
(2015-11-14, 08:50)swilson3828 Wrote: Abba and Wanilton,

Thank you again.

For my video addons ( ABC Iview, SBS TV etc, all Australian catchup tv). I used an empty section in customise settings and replaced it with My Menu 1, renamed it Catchup TV and then added each TV addon in the sub menu (tab left). With Catchup TV shown on main menu arrow up to flexible widgets, scroll to far left and a widget was created for My Menu 1 which I selected. Voila all (5) icons for tv channels show up as widgets above Catchup TV in main menu.
Hope this helps.

Benrita,

Thank you so much for your input. I will try what you have mentioned to see if that works.

Thanks again
Swilson,

I also have the same issue the only option I get in flexible widgets is program addons but they are my android apps. I'm using a minix xh8 on android.
Did you ever get to the bottom of this, I have the exact same issue on my mxq android TV box but on my Mac I get all the widgets. I've settled for using my menu for movie add ons, another menu for TV show addons another for live TV etc as there isn't enough room for all Video add ons in one menu so I've had to split them up.

It would be nice to get them working properly for Video/Audio/Program Add-ons if anyone has come up with a fix. Maybe I could copy some files from the working skin on my Mac and over write the files on my mxq? Or is it just android causing the problem here. Has anyone using android 4.4.2 got this working properly?

Other than this issue its still a great skin and I'll be keeping it regardless as I feel it's the nicest I've seen so far and no others have as much customisation.

One more question. What are the Custom mode widgets for? There are 2 in the widget menu but when I select them I just get (+Busy) where the widgets would be but I don't know what to do from there.
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B

Arch Linux ARM
Same issue on Nvidia Shield, no video or audio add on widget present in widget list, just program add on, back to Confluence modded I guess Sad
(2016-01-31, 01:47)K405 Wrote: Same issue on Nvidia Shield, no video or audio add on widget present in widget list, just program add on, back to Confluence modded I guess Sad

I'm wondering if this has been resolved yet. I also own an Nvidia Shield TV and there is no option for either video add-ons or audio add-ons. The only option I have in the yellow bar is program add-ons which only brings up programs loaded on my Shield.

Also, I'm wondering if this did work - would it bring up ALL video add-ons installed or just the top 12. I currently access my add-ons via the Favorite menu and while this works it is not ideal.

Thanks.

P.S. Beautiful skin by the way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Add On Flexible Widget for AEON MQ6??1