Any one wanna make a juke box script? =)
Just posted in another part of this forum where someone is making a Jukebox. I've been meaning to make one my self awhile. Have it all planed out in my head, XMBC is perfect front end. I'll copy and paste what i said in other post here as my request.

On pub Jukeboxes you have a code like 1712 which would be like the 17th album along and the 12th song on that album, so a number pad on the front of your box would be cool maybe add a few letters as well like A,B,C,D,E as I'm sure u have over 100 albums, with the letters u can start with a letter then the album number/track B1712 would be like the 217 album 12th track, that way it don't get to confusing for a noob. Be good even if we could use our remotes aswell.

In this script you could have 3 albums on screen, so u know to go left or right for the album u want. Maybe when you rest on an album long enough it shows track listings with the code to play each song.

Also with the 3 albums on screen have the center 1 normal big thumbnail and have the left and right at a slight angle. I just suggested this for a skin as I think it looks very neat!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any one wanna make a juke box script? =)0