Aeon Mq 6 disc art
Hi there could some one please tell me or point me in the right direction to get the cd art work displayed in aeon Mq 6. I have ran art work downloader and have activated the display cd artwork in options but cannon even get the blank disk to be displayed.

Thank you
(2015-11-11, 18:19)Rslynn46 Wrote: Hi there could some one please tell me or point me in the right direction to get the cd art work displayed in aeon Mq 6. I have ran art work downloader and have activated the display cd artwork in options but cannon even get the blank disk to be displayed.

Thank you

I think you need to tell us the exact view and viewmode you are in (or home window perhaps).

Where did you set the option.

scott s.
Thanks for the reply Scott,

I am in poster lite view and I have disc art if available set to on in the view options drop down menu at the top of the screen
@Rslynn46, you won't get a 'blank disk' in your movie views if there is no Discart available for your movies. It's a bit hit-and-miss as it cannot be guaranteed that Artwork Downloader will find disks for all your movies. It depends on how old your movies are and how popular they are/were. You can of-course create your own Discart if you have that kind of time on your hands Smile.

Also, the Artwork Downloader addon has some configuration settings you must enable if you want it to download discarts, so make sure you have configured that addon correctly (Art Type, scrapers etc.). Also, you can select 'GUI' mode from the Context Menu ('C') when pre-selecting a movie from your View to select a choice of Discart to Download using Artwork Downloader - this is a good way to check if a Discart is available for your movie.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Mq 6 disc art0