Android Stream stutter between tracks being played?
Hi guys,

First of all thanks for a very informative and interesting forum, its nice to see a community supporting one another.

Secondly I hope I have posted in the correct section of the forum...

I am hoping someone may have an answer to an issue I've been encountering...

I am running Kodi 15.2 on a AFTV Stick and having trouble with a few streams, everytime a song/track changes to the next one on the stream it stutters the picture and makes an awful scratching noise. When this happens I have to exit the stream and re-load it and everything is back to normal until the next track starts.

I have tried playing the stream through various addons and also added my own playlist using playlist loader which uses the stream addresses from the official streamers website but all have the same result.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? and if so have they managed to solve it?

If required I can disclose the stream in question but have not posted the name with this post as I dont know if I'd be breaking any rules?

I hope someone has an idea as to what is going on?

Thanks in advance, Munky.
Anybody? Surely someone has some ideas as to what may be happening?

The streams I am having problems with are all of the DJING channels... Djing Ibiza, Djing Hot Hot Hot, Djing Animation etc.

If someone could test the streams on their own Kodi setup to see if they have the same issue it would be much appreciated.

The problem I am facing is that when 1 track ends and the next one starts the video stutters and the audio is scratchy and high pitched, I have to back out of the stream and restart it everytime.

I hope someone can help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stream stutter between tracks being played?0