Backend Messages
I apologize if this has been addressed before. I'm a long time MythTV user but I recently just started to take the plunge into moving my front ends over to Kodi. So far the wife and I are very pleased with the results and we even bought a couple of those Kodi boxes off of Amazon to add TV service to the rest of our TVs.

One thing I've missed however is that when we're watching TV be it a recording or live, we have our PBX In a Flash system setup to send the caller ID information over to myth and then myth will broadcast it out to the frontends to let us know who is calling. Is there a setting that I'm missing somewhere that has to be turned on for Kodi to display messages sent by the backend? Thanks.
I don't think the kodi front ends will do that, but there is very likely to be a kodi add-on that can receive messages from your PBX.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backend Messages0