• 138(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-06-23, 22:33)MediumME Wrote: Did not work. Tried different settings for rows with different widgets.
I usually use only one widget per shortcut. For example my shortcut settings for movies are:
widget rows > single widget large (tried different)
submenu > off
lower widgets > off
than:
widget 1 > recently added movies
layout > poster
name: recently added movies
widget 2 and ongoing > empty

Hmmm, strange... Did you also try to re-assign the widget ?
Also, you have automatisch updating enabled ?
Some helper scripts such as skinhelper service and skinshortcuts need to be the latest version too

Would it be possible for you to create a skin backup (skin stetings --> backup & restore) and send that backup to me ?
Then I can test with your exact settings.
(2016-06-23, 22:49)komplex Wrote: What i mean is can you add a "Hide Watched" to the sideblade which would hopefully update the Container(id).Totaltime, so change it from this

Nope, that is out of my control. The "Hide watched" is a native Kodi control. If it isn't there in the playlist, it's not supported
(2016-06-24, 02:15)icemanmaverick Wrote: Not sure if this has already been covered?
I'm using the Netflix style home menu layout 2. Which looks awesome by the way.
I've set my widgets up using various SALTS movie and TV genres.
Is their an option to view trailers while browsing films/shows etc in widget landscape large Netflix view? Rather than having to go into the addon itself?

No, this is not supported atm. Pressing info on widgets on the homescreen does only work with widgets for library content, not with addons.
By the way, you're talking about a banned addon here so that wouldn't be supported at all here.

In the next Kodi version, 17, there is an enhancement that should theoretically make the <info> and <contextmenu> work on any widget.
(2016-06-24, 14:17)marcelveldt Wrote: Hmmm, strange... Did you also try to re-assign the widget ?
Also, you have automatisch updating enabled ?
Some helper scripts such as skinhelper service and skinshortcuts need to be the latest version too

Would it be possible for you to create a skin backup (skin stetings --> backup & restore) and send that backup to me ?
Then I can test with your exact settings.

Yes, also tried re-assigning the widgets.
Automatic updates are enabled. Checked for updates manually as well.
Every addon is up to date.
Uploaded my backup file here: http://uploaded.net/file/pkmx84zu

Thank you for looking into it. Have a Beer on me Smile

editConfusedpelling
(2016-06-24, 14:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-24, 02:15)icemanmaverick Wrote: Not sure if this has already been covered?
I'm using the Netflix style home menu layout 2. Which looks awesome by the way.
I've set my widgets up using various SALTS movie and TV genres.
Is their an option to view trailers while browsing films/shows etc in widget landscape large Netflix view? Rather than having to go into the addon itself?

No, this is not supported atm. Pressing info on widgets on the homescreen does only work with widgets for library content, not with addons.
By the way, you're talking about a banned addon here so that wouldn't be supported at all here.

In the next Kodi version, 17, there is an enhancement that should theoretically make the <info> and <contextmenu> work on any widget.
Oh right, sorry for discussing a banned addon. (My bad) Hopefully v17 will have the functionality for widgets on the home screen.
Cheers for the info.
(2016-06-24, 12:18)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-23, 22:51)RamboUnchained Wrote: I figured out the problem with H265 being displayed as H264 with colored tags. The hevc.png file is actually an H264 png. https://github.com/marcelveldt/skin.tita...o/hevc.png

Fixed it myself with the Kodi Texture Tool.

Is there a way to disable the flags for video and subtitle language? Causes weird gaps in flags for certain files of mine.

Thanks, can you send me the updated image for h265 ? Than I can include it in the skin.
There shouldn't be any gaps if the info is missing, I still have to fix that from happening.

This is the one I used: http://www.mediafire.com/view/el4nvs9qc9qref3/hevc.png
Hi there Marcel

I have recently run into a issue with the skin view "single box" this is by far my favourite view but the other day i loaded up kodi and the no icons, fanart, product info nothing is there, i can see the categories but i can not see any tiles etc they are there as i can click them blind folded, i have tried this on several devices from scratch, i cant figure out what the issue is i dont know of any dependenices that have updated i thought it may be skin helper services so i rolled back to a older version but no joy i cant see anything in the log except from

any help to resolve this issue would be much help and any info my end you could do with please let me know

here is something i spotted in my log that may be the issue ?

23:34:37 T:9116 NOTICE: Running database version Epg11
23:34:37 T:9116 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"
23:34:37 T:9116 NOTICE: ActiveAE DSP - starting
23:34:37 T:9116 NOTICE: initialize done
23:34:37 T:9116 NOTICE: Running the application...
23:34:38 T:9116 WARNING: Trying to add unsupported control type 1
23:34:38 T:9116 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.
23:34:38 T:9116 NOTICE: starting upnp client
23:34:38 T:8532 NOTICE: ES: Starting UDP Event server on 0.0.0.0:9777
23:34:38 T:8532 NOTICE: UDP: Listening on port 9777
23:34:39 T:8268 NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> skin helper service version 1.0.98 started
23:34:39 T:8268 NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> WebService - start helper webservice on port 52307
23:34:41 T:3576 NOTICE: streamsStarting up
23:35:06 T:8512 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
23:35:06 T:8512 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.

hope to hear back from you
First of all a thank you for your fine work. I use this on a 65" Tv and a 7" tablet. The ability to use on both is incredible.
For the 7" touch screen display which is for a CarPC media centre, In most ways its perfect with touchscreen support and big buttons on the home screen.
I'm trying to change the button sizes on the OSD though as they are the only ones that are still a bit too small.

I would like to have larger button on the OSD , I have selected rounded icons in OSD Extra Large, but they are still too small really for a 7" display.
I have been looking around the XML files to try and find the source files to attempt to modify, but even when I modify an area it does not seem to have an effect.
Please could you point me to the files that need to be modified to affect the OSD in Full screen music player and for the top OSD when in Home screen but music still playing.
Thanks
RR
(2016-06-21, 21:23)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-20, 22:25)malvinas2 Wrote: During the playback the OSD doesn't show the cdart and there is no logo in the upper right corner.

Issue reproduced and fixed. I'll upload new beta of skinhelper later today.

It's working in .98.
Minor bug: I noticed that the fanart in the artist and album view is cycling, although extra fanart is deactivated in the context menu.
Little problem: In the actual stable (.71) the tags in the music library are always visible, even if I disable them ....
Bug:

Slim List View in addons doesn't show download progress percentage.
Also doesn't show "version number" or "enable" status.
(2016-06-20, 19:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-18, 20:53)alfio Wrote: Oh, okay then, I'll remove it. Thanks for your answer. I've also just run into another "problem". See, I installed today the 6.70 update, up until yesterday I had 6.59 and the landscapes looked like in the pic I linked you before: http://i.imgur.com/J1w979s.png. But in 6.70 it looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/hoIGkJR.jpg. Like they, none of them, fit into the frame. Am I doing anything wrong or is it just something that hasn't been fixed yet for this version? Hope I made myself clear! Thanks again!

The issue with the landscapes should already be fixed.

Hi Marcel, I'm using the stable version (6.71) and this problem is still happening: http://imgur.com/a/86wHj
(2016-06-23, 21:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-22, 22:20)Snoevit Wrote: Prob. not you. for a few days now ( 2? ) i cannot press left on homescreen to get to the powermenu. Have to use mouse to open it.
I dont know if it was an update doing this, since im always away when starting Kodi on my HTPC, so i never notice any progress bars^^, but it worked last week like a charm Tongue

There was indeed an update but nothing should have changed according to the powermenu behaviour.
Please tell me a little more about your setup ? Which homescreen layout for example.

I too have lost the function to press left on my home screen to bring up the power menu.

Is there an option that might need to be checked if it has defaulted itself back not bringing that menu up?
Does anyone know if it's possible to use individual episode posters instead of season poster in episode views such as 'Big list'?
(2016-05-07, 01:37)marcelveldt Wrote: Little heads up:

In the next beta the option to use multiple widget rows in the vertical homemenu layouts is moved. Instead of it being a general setting it is now configurable per menu item.

Hey guys, I've had a quick search around but couldn't see anything - is there anywhere all of these changes are listed as I lost my multiple rows of widgets on my home screen but couldn't find the option to turn them back on. Eventually found this post after a while searching. Just wondered if there was 1 easy-to-read location for all updates/changes?
  • 138(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11