• 164(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-08-28, 20:25)bluesmartie74 Wrote: Well... I'm absolutely devastated. I'm just going to have to give up. I've wasted an entire weekend trying to make this skin work, but its constant crashes, have ruined my android box completely. I temporarily got it to work to a bearable level, by disabling the fanart on most of my addons, but even then, it would still lock up and become laggy. Crashing and taking 3-4 attempts to get Kodi to come back on. I like every think about this skin, the layout the lot... It's the best skin I've tried. I'm gutted it just won't work on my android box.
Did you try under general skin settings\adjust settngs for low performance systems?
(2016-08-23, 22:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-21, 14:01)voyd Wrote: A minor bug which I experience in combination with Artist Slideshow.

Whenever I listen to an artist that has fanart available it shows that correctly in full screen mode. However, when the next artist has no fanart available it continues to show the fanart of the previous artist. In other skins the background would turn black instead.

The setting 'Use transparent background when no artist images found' in artist slideshow is turned off.

This skin doesn't use the artist slideshow addon for that but the skinhelper service instead.
Anyway, it should fall back to the music covers instead.

What skin version are you running ?
Also, what do you have set in the skinsettings for musicplayback ?

Version 3.6.78

Pictures below

http://imgur.com/a/ixR1I

See the last picture which still shows Metallica fanart although it's running a different band that has no fanart available.
Hi
Any possiblility to add an animated poster path to nfo file to automatic detect and add to kodi db not using IMDB number
I have my custom posters from movies are not listed and I wanna know if any way to do itHuh
(2016-08-28, 20:25)bluesmartie74 Wrote: Well... I'm absolutely devastated. I'm just going to have to give up. I've wasted an entire weekend trying to make this skin work, but its constant crashes, have ruined my android box completely. I temporarily got it to work to a bearable level, by disabling the fanart on most of my addons, but even then, it would still lock up and become laggy. Crashing and taking 3-4 attempts to get Kodi to come back on. I like every think about this skin, the layout the lot... It's the best skin I've tried. I'm gutted it just won't work on my android box.

I have Titan running successfully on 3 Android boxes (one with Andriod 4.4, 2nd 5.1 and 3rd 6.1) using Jarvis. However, I have found that many "fully loaded" Android boxes have modified Kodi. My Nexbox A95X "fully loaded" Android box, for example, would not load the MythTV client and Titan did crash. What I did was uninstall the manufacturer's version of Kodi and loaded Jarvis from the Google Play Store. Everything then worked perfectly. If you do this, you will loose those "fully loaded" apps we can't talk about on this forum. I have found them to provide sketchy and poor content anyway. If you have to have them, only add the ones you REALLY need. And DON['T uses the automatic installer found at that big, unofficial repository. Do the loading from zip files from the author of the addon.
Did the "Random Album" widget go away in 3.6.78? The widget stopped working so I removed the entry and tried to re-add it, but I cannot find it.
hey
since quite a long time I have a problem with my tv show and channels widgets. The pictures are kind of doubled, see screenshots:

Any idea what's going wrong here?

Tried it with Titan stable and beta.
horstepipe:
No really a solution, but did you try to delete and re-install the skin?
(2016-08-30, 22:44)malvinas2 Wrote: horstepipe:
No really a solution, but did you try to delete and re-install the skin?

yes that works, but I hoped to find a solution without starting from scratch.
When I import the backup the problem is back.
(2016-08-22, 19:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-18, 20:36)horstepipe Wrote: I'm using Emby with Emby for Kodi.
There's only one extrafanart folder which is in the root folder of the tv show.

Please check in the emby webinterface if there are no fanart images assigned to the season itself.

Thank you.
Indeed there were blank images assigned (blank because I deleted the files). After a full refresh of tv section in Emby the assignments are gone and everything looks fine on Emby side.

So this is my folder structure of a tv show now:

In Kodi "show fanarts" and "show extra fanarts" is activated.
(I made a fresh Titan installation because of the problem I mentioned before)
When I enter TV shows and I scroll through the shows everything works as expected.
But when I enter a show and scroll through the seasons, the first background when focusing a new season is from another tv show:

After the wrong background the right ones come up, but switching to the next season makes the wrong background come up again.
Wasn't there a similar issue in the movies section which is already solved?

So what I'd love to see is that the background fanart/extra fanarts smoothly circulate regardless I switch the focus from season a to season b.

Same for the episode view:
Switching focus from one episode to another always brings up the standard fanart before all fanarts circulate again.

Regards
on 3.6.84 beta and i cannot get info to popup with plot details. Is this a known issue?
Anybody else have any issues with not displaying fanart, specifically in Superfavorites?? I have fanart set and background settings set correctly, I think?
(2016-09-01, 00:22)jdig4240 Wrote: Anybody else have any issues with not displaying fanart, specifically in Superfavorites?? I have fanart set and background settings set correctly, I think?

I think I've got this issue on my win machine, not sure if it's config problem yet though. My RPI on oe seems fine though.
(2016-09-01, 01:06)Morphy99 Wrote:
(2016-09-01, 00:22)jdig4240 Wrote: Anybody else have any issues with not displaying fanart, specifically in Superfavorites?? I have fanart set and background settings set correctly, I think?

I think I've got this issue on my win machine, not sure if it's config problem yet though. My RPI on oe seems fine though.
Yea, i cant figure it out. I have the Background settings set to "Allow background override per shortcut basis. I tried every possible setting I can think of. It was working for a little while, then went back to not working again.
It must be a change in Titan that's broke it as I upupdateit on RPI and restarted now the fanart is over riding the SF art. I noticed if you disable fanart or extrafanart in view options it goes back to SF background.
I'm seeing fanart issues as well. Using the Netflix view for Movies & TV and the fanart will just randomly stop showing in those views. It DOES continue to show on the home screen though.
  • 164(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11