• 214(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Titan is loosing its settings.

I enabled the small PVR Channels OSD and it worked normally. The next day, when I started Kodi completely new, it was disabled again. As my settings are protected by a Pin-code, I can't suspect that the change was my childrens work :-)
I could observe this behaviour, that settings get resetted, at other menu entries. So it is not just the "PVR channel OSD" which shows such a strange behaviour.

(2017-03-20, 23:15)malvinas2 Wrote:
(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: In earlier versions during Live-TV there was some kind of 'side-menu', listening the TV-channels and their current programs. Obviously this great 'side-menu' was replaced by the big menu shown in picture 1. [....]
Found it!

Settings --> Live-TV --> Enable small PVR Channels OSD --> enable
I noticed a little thing: I have the information for movies/tv shows in italian. With the new version of the skin, when I select a movie (i.e. highlight it without pushing any button), it downloads and shows another poster in english. Is it releated to the skin or any addon/script? Can I configure or disable it?
(3.6.121)

[Bug] Skin Settings -> Configure Shortcuts -> Select background:
The options of "Use fanart from widget as widget" doesn't exist in the list.
(I would like also that "Use fanart from widget ## as widget" also be there again, but I hope this is on your TODO list as we spoke)
(2017-03-25, 13:03)burekas Wrote: (3.6.121)

[Bug] Skin Settings -> Configure Shortcuts -> Select background:
The options of "Use fanart from widget as widget" doesn't exist in the list.
(I would like also that "Use fanart from widget ## as widget" also be there again, but I hope this is on your TODO list as we spoke)

This is what I miss the most from the new update. This was what I loved about Titan, it made pulling fan art so easy and the global random movie fan art option was amazing. I can only imagine marcel is up to his eyes with work but trully hope these options come back.
Hi guys, I've been having problems for a few weeks, with every update.

Kodi 17 with same settings works well but...

SPMC 16.6 on android/firetv Titan beta (from beta repo) with Netflix layout 2 if the skin updates I lose all widgets, I know this needs to be redone each time which is fine except as soon as the skin updates I just end up with a blank screen, Kodi icon top left, large default thumbnail top right, most importantly the left hand menu also stops working so nothing can be done. This has happened with every update.

So basically, as soon as the widgets reset through an update I lose the main left hand menu as well so cannot do anythIng. It means deleting everything and starting again with a fresh spmc. The only thing I can do at the moment is install an old version of Titan and disable tartan updates, and also skin shortcut updates.

Hope this all made sense.

Like I said, using the titan beta on Kodi 17.1 on android with same settings is fine, it's only affecting 16.6 SPMC
Just to add, I can quickly make this happen by deleting all default widgets, as soon as the skin writes the new settings the skin is rendered useless....no access to left hand menu, although the sounds still work.
(2017-03-23, 14:57)bazzz3 Wrote:
(2017-03-23, 08:55)wildheart Wrote: Did anyone find a solution on how to fix the home screen yet? I updated to Krypton and installed titan and the same problem exist.

When you say fix the Home Screen?Do you mean get widgets back again and the option to edit them in the Netflix views?

If so try the K 17 Titan Beta skin and turn off the Auto Update option for the skin for now.Once the skin is installed/downloaded don't update it.To install the Beta Repo

add the Emby Repo to file manager and install as source.Disable/Uninstall the current Titan skin you've got active.

Thank you! That brought back the setting to configure the row. Forever grateful.
(2017-03-27, 08:43)wildheart Wrote:
(2017-03-23, 14:57)bazzz3 Wrote:
(2017-03-23, 08:55)wildheart Wrote: Did anyone find a solution on how to fix the home screen yet? I updated to Krypton and installed titan and the same problem exist.

When you say fix the Home Screen?Do you mean get widgets back again and the option to edit them in the Netflix views?

If so try the K 17 Titan Beta skin and turn off the Auto Update option for the skin for now.Once the skin is installed/downloaded don't update it.To install the Beta Repo

add the Emby Repo to file manager and install as source.Disable/Uninstall the current Titan skin you've got active.

Thank you! That brought back the setting to configure the row. Forever grateful.

Unfortunately it did not fix the problem although the setting is now visible. The lists that I have added is on the home screen but nothing happens when I click on it, they are like blank art.
(2017-03-16, 23:30)boxon Wrote: I use vertical menu in "confluence style"
- Color of home menu cover the logo. Logo is not visible.

Should be fixed in most recent update.

(2017-03-16, 23:30)boxon Wrote: -Fixed focus with poster details is a good idea but not working on android tvbox. So Movie info go out of the screen to the right. Seems ok in Windows. (EDIT: My bad i'ts working when i configure Wiggets individually but not with the main option "Layout for Widgets")
You will have to configure the fixed focus on a per-widget base. Due to technical limitations it can't be set globally.

(2017-03-16, 23:30)boxon Wrote: -Widgets in singles rows go out of the screen too. It's not very important but i prefered before. (edit: with large widget area only)
Does this issue still exist in the most recent beta version ? I can't reproduce it.

(2017-03-16, 23:30)boxon Wrote: -If i have 5 widgets, last one is not accessible. ok with 6
This is fixed with the most recent beta version.

(2017-03-16, 23:30)boxon Wrote: -Infos of video on home screen (without large widget area) seems to not stay in cache and reload every time with an unpleasant visual effect on android. It was ok before.
Before it display title when there is no info. now it display "no information available" twice... Once again, it was better before
Can't reproduce, the info is displayed instantly.
-

(2017-03-16, 23:30)boxon Wrote: -Loading of widgets is very slow. it was quicker before.
Which widgets are we talking about ?

(2017-03-16, 23:30)boxon Wrote: and many other disapointments for me. I've finished my build 2 days ago, after many months of tests and headaches and all is destroy now Sad
Sorry to hear that but you must keep in mind that this is open source without a big development and testing team. It's all done is limited free time and altough I want to deliver quality work there can be some work involved when an update arrives or a few bugs I did not see in the beta stage.

(2017-03-16, 23:30)boxon Wrote: Is there a way to use previous version of TITAN and disable updates ? I tried to disable auto-updates in kodi repo and other stuffs but Titan make udate every time...
Possible but not recommended as the skin depends on other addons and such. The stable version should be stable. If it isn't in your case, it's best to post your issues so we can find a way to solve them.
(2017-03-17, 00:57)ryadre Wrote: Hi, i have recently just gone back to using Titan skin. I have it on my shield with latest spmc. I notice that while watching a show if I touch the remote button the video freezes and the audio continues and it freezes up spmc. I then have to force close spmc and start again. Any suggestions please? On a side note I have put titan on my windows laptop as well using kodi 16 and today it doesnt even load the skin properly, had to revert back to confluence. No big deal, the sheild is my main unit.

I haven't heard about that issue before. Does it still happen with the latest (beta) version ?
If so, can you provide me your Kodi logfile after the crash happened ?
(2017-03-17, 13:27)magicarius Wrote: A little question, sorry if has been said but not found. Widgets weather and system info on 3.6.120 background (fanart) not change when select different tab.

Thanks for the catch, this issue will be fixed in the next update.
(2017-03-17, 15:39)andymp3 Wrote: Running still Jarvis, it seems Titan updated this morning (3/17)? Settings got wacked, that ok. But .. seems PVR channel widget not working, and there is no Recently Added Music Video widget anymore? Is that right? Maybe should turn off auto-updates and try to revert? Thanks!

You need to reassign your widgets. Both pvr channels and musicvideo widgets should still be there but you need to go into the shortcuts editor and configure them as widget.
(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 1)
In earlier versions during Live-TV there was some kind of 'side-menu', listening the TV-channels and their current programs. Obviously this great 'side-menu' was replaced by the big menu shown in picture 1. Is it possible to bring back the 'side-menu' (or however its name is). It was/is great !!! In case I need a big overview I could use the normal EPG, no need for this big menu IMHO. (it was some kind of vertical and narrow menu, just covering the left side of the screen)
You can still enable that sideblade version of the channels OSD in the skinsettings but I believe I saw a follow-up post of you taht you already found that one out yourself.

(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 2)
I would like to use the fanart in the channel and EPG view and to download it automatically, but I don't want it to be shown on the OSD during Live-TV. Instead the channel-logo should be shown (as before *g*). Nevertheless fanart / discart etc shall be displayed for local available movies and mp3s. Is this change possible?
(clearart isn't working, but that doesn't matter to me).
Makes sense, it now auto shows the rich artwork because that's available already. I will create an additional skin setting to disable it.
Available in next skin update.

(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 3)
How can I change the square view to the list view ? (and why was it changed at all....?)
You can't, that is the design for the new settings menu. It follows the design concept of the new Kodi interface in Kodi krypton.

(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 4)
Before one could choose the structure of download-folder, something like "channel - titlename" or "channel / titlename". Is this still possible? If yes, why not ? Possible to bring it back?
It now uses the title as the download folder for easier matching of the same title. I will have a look if i can bring back the option to have it in a different structure but that won't be an easy fix. The entire code is rewritten from scratch.
BTW: There is no real benefit of downloading the artwork, by default it's entirely handles by the Kodi builtin texture cache.

(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 5)
If no fanart could be found, the living room picture was shown in earlier versions instead of the channel logo. Well, it's a matter of taste ..... The living room picture seems more restrained / modest to me.
Hmm, you're right. I will change that back.Not sure why/what changed it.

(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 6)
Locally available seasons poster have not been displayed at the beginning, but this seems to work now.

So this is a good thing, right ?
(2017-03-18, 10:39)proove2613 Wrote: After the latest update (.120) the new menu/submenu still does nothing.

Install latest version of skinshortcuts addon by hand. It's still pending repo approval.
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.0.17.zip
(2017-03-19, 00:28)VMCosco Wrote: Is TVDB still down as far as you know? I am able to access the website but the widget is still not working.

No, it's back up again. Still having issues ?
  • 214(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11