Release - Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Petski Offline
(2017-04-30 04:55)vj_nyc Wrote:  ...

PS: Do you accept donations? I would think all the effort you put in does require suitable appreciation Smile

look at his signature and "buy him a beer". tried it two days ago and it worked Big Grin
find quote
vj_nyc Offline
(2017-04-30 13:23)Petski Wrote:  
(2017-04-30 04:55)vj_nyc Wrote:  ...

PS: Do you accept donations? I would think all the effort you put in does require suitable appreciation Smile

look at his signature and "buy him a beer". tried it two days ago and it worked Big Grin

Thanks for the headsup buddy.. just did.. hope he does enjoy his beer SmileWink
find quote
VMCosco Offline
Skin version: 3.6.129
Skin Helper Service Widgets version: 1.0.28

Random Album widget is no longer refreshing. The same albums have been showing for days. I have removed the widget, restarted Kodi, re added the widget and it still shows the same albums.

FireTV v1 - Kodi 16.1 - Emby for Kodi
find quote
burekas Offline
Fan
(2017-04-25 23:14)burekas Wrote:  
After the last Skin Helper Service Backgrounds (1.0.29)
All the helper options from the Global Background has gone (There are only images)
Such as Gloabal Random Movies & TvShows etc.

EDIT: Some of them came back but Global Random Movies & TvShows is still missing.
Still the same with 3.6.129
The "Global Random Movies & TvShows" is still missing.
find quote
Verter Offline
Try all of skins, was published here, and find that Titan is most usable for Android TV. That little bit heavy, but has nice UX and good logic.
After month of using it, I understand many cases of it, but have one little question. Does exist any way to remove space between widgets on Main screen in Multi row widget mode.

[Image: 9BhF2Jv.jpg]
find quote
mattyspurs76 Offline
Getting headache with this now.
Uaed krypton and latest beta...no good.
Now gobe to ftmc jarcvis build. Titan skin from kodi repo and also beta version.

Problem in haiving is wirh default widgets when i set them up. Basically it hangs...nothing loads up at all.
I select a widget...choose default widgets...nothing. so i cancel.it...and nothifn hapoens. Just a loading wheel goibg round and round and cant get back to main menu.

This happens with krypton skins and jarvis skins.
What am i missing? Must be an addon or plugin thats messing it up or im missing.
find quote