• 1(current)
Release Phenomenal Skin
I'm Proud to Introduce my new skin - Phenomenal.

About:
Phenomenal was built for RTL (right-to-left) languages, and I assume that is the first skin ever that build while align is to the right.
But - the latest version is supporting also LTR (left-to-right) languages as well (it will auto detect your language and align the skin for you).
So...You are all more then welcome to test the skin and purpose suggestions and feedbacks.

Download:
The skin is for Kodi 15\16 and is available in the official repository.
For gallery, videos and more details, please visit the skin website:
http://phenomenal-skin.com/
Addons Required are mentioned in the download page (shortcuts,helper,extendedinfo etc...)

Github:
Github site: https://github.com/tomer953/skin.phenomenal

Donations:
If you want to make a donation:
Donate with PayPal

Credits:
full list is in the website, but special thanks goes to: Hitcher, Marcel, Bob, Phil, and ronie.
and credits to other skins: conq, eminence,titan, nox silvo, unity

LTR Version Gallery:
watch gallery

RTL Version Gallery:
watch gallery
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
ooooooooH WOW!

cannot wait for this weekend when i attempt to create a build using this.
Ive created a few builds. http://obsidian-evolution.freeforums.net/ have a look.

Does this skin support Character arts at all? Clearart...
Been in the UK andEnglish LTR would be better suited. TBH ill admit being ignorant about RTL/LTR but after using wiki to read up about it i understand more.
Ill look at this skin over the weekend and post feedback.
Nice to see new skin pop up from nowhere! Smile It looks fantastic, I must try it.
Thanks guys...
Photo 
Love it so far. Luckily u used arctic zephyr for my builds and when I installed this all menu items and settings transfered so I didn't have to to a rebuild.

Onl minus points I've got so far are lack of views and clear character which I love. Lol. I'll. Spend the next few days trying it out with my build. So far.... Awesome
Using Amazonf fire tv box. Kodi 16 alpha 4.

When I go to skip through a movie I can either do it by 30 second or by 10 minutes but I don't see any indication of how long I've skipped for. If i press left or right on the remote I can't see any onscreen control like on other skins. I have to press the big Button in the middle to get the controls up and media info.
(2015-11-14, 22:35)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Using Amazonf fire tv box. Kodi 16 alpha 4.

When I go to skip through a movie I can either do it by 30 second or by 10 minutes but I don't see any indication of how long I've skipped for. If i press left or right on the remote I can't see any onscreen control like on other skins. I have to press the big Button in the middle to get the controls up and media info.

Are you sure?
http://i.imgur.com/4kONYUR.jpg
see here in the corner: +00:30
maybe it related to Jarvis, since my skin is for Isengard only for now...
Hi buddy,

First and foremost WOW! What a skin this could be! Looking beautiful & a nice little egde in the kodi skins something really different.

I want to suggest maybe different views for the widgets. When linking to a video addon for widgets it seems a little clunky design wise. Just maybe some polishing?

And also what I think would be great is if we had an option to move the widget from the TOP of the screen to the Bottom of the screen (Just above the main menu bar)

These are my first thoughts with about half an hour playing with the skin.

Running on 15.2 Clean install.

Let me know if theres anything I can do for you buddy.

Awesome skin!
(2015-11-15, 15:53)BL3ASBY Wrote: Hi buddy,

First and foremost WOW! What a skin this could be! Looking beautiful & a nice little egde in the kodi skins something really different.

I want to suggest maybe different views for the widgets. When linking to a video addon for widgets it seems a little clunky design wise. Just maybe some polishing?

And also what I think would be great is if we had an option to move the widget from the TOP of the screen to the Bottom of the screen (Just above the main menu bar)

Awesome skin!

Thank you,
The Widgets of the horizontal layout is already in my to-do list, I will remake them ASAP.
I thought about something like Eminence style:
http://the-vibe.co.il/Images/Eminence/1.jpg
Also I will build more layouts for the horizontal layout, and will make "tiles" mode like Eminence did perfectly!
Oh didn't realise it was isangard only skin. Any thoughts of moving it to jarvis? Tbh not many problems as such on it. Works well.

Something bugs me though. I ad tv shows from an Addon to tv library. I've set menus up so tv shows show addons and also next aired, recently added etc. Now, this recently added bit, it works... Shows up shows that I've added but only shows episode info and not what the action show is. This is in fanatic view. I can only tell what show it is by the fanatic. I need to take screenshots of these things lol
Really nice work Tomer. I look forward to trying this out as soon as I can. You are welcome to include my Hebrew font created for AeonNox if you'd like, as there are very few decent Hebrew screen typefaces.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=216684
(2015-11-15, 17:48)tomer953 Wrote:
(2015-11-15, 15:53)BL3ASBY Wrote: Hi buddy,

Awesome skin!

Thank you,
The Widgets of the horizontal layout is already in my to-do list, I will remake them ASAP.
I thought about something like Eminence style:
http://the-vibe.co.il/Images/Eminence/1.jpg
Also I will build more layouts for the horizontal layout, and will make "tiles" mode like Eminence did perfectly!

Hi Buddy,

Awesome to hear your working on the widgets mind Smile Love the clean layout of that on the Eminence skin! Would be great to have a widget layout like that! Would really finish off the home screen.

I think more people will user the horizontal layout than the vertical in honesty. (Aslong as you move the widgets to the bottom Wink ) haha.

One think I noticed is the skin wouldn't install from the repo? Manually worked fine but wouldn't mind keeping up with the updates & development.

Cheers,
Matt

P.s what else are you planning to change? Smile
Actually the skin should be installed from the repo without any problem. I can only assume that you are missing some dependency addon..

I'm working on a whole new Homescreen like I said, widgets,menu,submenu. - will take some time because i'm very busy at work those days.

In my main to-do list is to build 2 more views: icon\wide list
I need to complete all the kodi dialogs, because some are still missing (like the weather dialog)

I'll let you know! Thanks Everyone for your great support.
I'm in a few Facebook kodi groups and your skin as slowly leaked out on them.

I'm waiting for someone to release a build based on it though I've made one and I do make builds for the community. Obsidian and evolution. But as much as I want to release this one I've made I'm not going to yet. No point when yous till working on the skin. I don't want the hassle of people moaning about something in the skin that I can't fix.

I am using it on my main build/box and since Friday when I installed it has been great. I'll post some screen shots of it one of the days
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin12