Android [Shield] no movies category
Hi I have lastest stable version of Kodi on my Nvidia Shield. I have all my movies on my WD My Cloud network drive. Everything was OK, but yesterday Kodi crashed my Shield and I had to reboot it and I lost my movies category. I have Videos and my drive connected. I tried to uninstall and install again Kodi but its not working. I can go to Videos and choose video from the list but there is no Movies, descriptions and artwork. Can anyone have idea what to do?

Thanks
Did you re-add your video sources: http://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources

If you uninstalled Kodi, you have to go back through the process or add the source to the library then letting it scrap the info. "Movies" will not show up until you do.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yes I added it this way. It updated library but its still not showing Movies.
Try removing your sources, clean the library (not update), then re-add your sources.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I had a similar issue with my Nexus Player, no matter how many times I re-did the sources or set content type, it wouldn't work. In the end I did a factory reset and set it all up again and it worked.
Make sure you use the Backup add on to save time in reinstalling.
I did factory reset and its still the same
Try installing a 16.0 nightly build.
If you added the path and scanned it then it should show up. Please upload a Debug_log (wiki) of you scanning your library

I did read on the forums here that themoviedb is not working properly, so if your using that scrapper, it might not be working

Cheers!
How are you adding your shares? SMB, NFS, UPnP?
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I used SMB, now its ok I removed folder and clean my library. Thanks for help, I use IMDB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Shield] no movies category0