• 53(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
I just discovered this modded skin this weekend while installing 16.1 Jarvis. I love this skin, has so many new features for me. I only have one problem. I really love these animated backgrounds/cases in shelf view, but when i browse my movies sometimes it hangs and freezes for like 1-2 seconds what is really annoying. If i turn the animated feature off, the "lag" goes away, but i wanna have it turned on, because it looks so so cool. Smile Any suggestion why i have this freezing issue? I use smart playlists and when i open a playlist sometimes it hangs Kodi for like 3-10 secs. I'm using 6.0.2 version of the skin. Hope you guys have any suggestion, and again, thanks Angelinas for the great work and skin.

I'm on PC, using an AMD A10-7700K and an AMD R9 270X, 8GB RAM, Kodi is on SSD, movies are on internal HDD, so i guess its not a hardware related issue.
Hi @Angelinas

Do you know how to add extra empty menu slots in customise main menu. It currently only has 20 slots be good if could increase to 30. I tried the presets option but id rather have all items on one main menu.

If you could show me what files i need edit be great.

Thanks

I think I know
I will sand you what to add Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-08-30, 22:43)Angelinas Wrote: I think I know
I will sand you what to add Smile

Hi again @Angelinas

Thanks for looking into this. Did you have any luck?
yes and working fine.....
but you need to add menu line.Best way to add is find word "menu20." and add all line with that word.
Code:
Search "menu20." (300 hits in 9 files)
This will be heavi writing...I just add menu21 as new window...for 4 new need to add new 300 *4=1200
Smile
(2016-09-02, 21:35)Angelinas Wrote: yes and working fine.....
but you need to add menu line.Best way to add is find word "menu20." and add all line with that word.
Code:
Search "menu20." (300 hits in 9 files)
This will be heavi writing...I just add menu21 as new window...for 4 new need to add new 300 *4=1200
Smile

Thanks Angelinas. Apologizes if that was a lot of work

Yeah that's a lot of lines to add Tongue I'll give it a try

Cheers
@ Angelinas not sure why but this is the first time MQ is missing the set default view in MQ7.

As per my post here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=287669&page=15

You can see that its missing in MQ7. Is that something easy to get back in MQ7 any ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this was a feature I really enjoyed with several add ons.
DialogContextMenu.xml
Code:
<control type="button" id="1036">
                <include>DialogContext_Button</include>
                <onleft>Dialog.Close(106)</onleft>
                <onright>Dialog.Close(106)</onright>
                <onclick>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setview)</onclick>
                <label>Set View</label>
            </control>
and paste "extra" folder from my mod in MQ7 skin folder.
Thanks very much. Got Set View showing. Only issue is I am having now is it doesn't set the default view for all. So say I set the view for one area and then I go to another area it isn't applied. Normally it would come up saying TV Shows Default view set etc. Did you have the similar issue?
Can you advise me, on how to use this skin with krypton ?
Hi @Angelinas

Is there any chance to get "Trailer style" in skin Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis ?
I really like your work and the Trailer style is the best style for me Smile

Can you be so kind and tell me what files I've to change ?
(2016-08-11, 15:04)godoy Wrote: How do I replace the flags (720p, DTS, Studio)?
I do not wish to have these coloured ones:

Instead I want the all white ones:

Can anyone explain how I get the all white media flags?
@Angelinas
is there a new MQ 6 or MQ 7 version for Krypton?
First off Angelinas, THANKS for this MOD.

Have a question....
Was wondering how to get rid of the "Distortion/Blur" effect that appears just above the Main Menu bar. I like the effect present in the widgets, etc when they are activated but, when I'm just on the Main Menu with no options activated/selected, I like to see a CRISP background. Any idea how I can achieve this. Any code that I can adjust??

Thanks!!

Little better examples of what I'm talking about...
http://imgur.com/a/kOTzO
This must be a transparent layer because of the buttons.
Image Image
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16