• 57(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2016-11-16, 18:56)Leoje Wrote: Hi Angelinas
How can i show the poster season in dialogvideoinfo at season Container?
Thanks.
All Working...Maybe you didn't collect Art for this!!!
.In Artwork script this Art is set to "off"( Season Poster,Banner).Just TurnOn all in script settings and start button from top menu "get Logo/Clearart-Auto Mod"
After you have like This Smile

Edit: If you mean on Video Info Dialog...then you must go to episode content to se Season Poster(cant see on season content,there is tv show poster).
All Art for tv show are moved for step forward ....
For me is working,but Now I rewrite all code ,Marcel change his code for Helper, and this is heavy changes :
See that working in episode level info
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-11-16, 20:57)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-11-16, 18:56)Leoje Wrote: Hi Angelinas
How can i show the poster season in dialogvideoinfo at season Container?
Thanks.
All Working...Maybe you didn't collect Art for this!!!
.In Artwork script this Art is set to "off"( Season Poster,Banner).Just TurnOn all in script settings and start button from top menu "get Logo/Clearart-Auto Mod"
After you have like This Smile

Edit: If you mean on Video Info Dialog...then you must go to episode content to se Season Poster(cant see on season content,there is tv show poster).
All Art for tv show are moved for step forward ....
For me is working,but Now I rewrite all code ,Marcel change his code for Helper, and this is heavy changes :
See that working in episode level info

Ahh Ok. I can get it on episodes content but i love get it on Video Info Dialog at season content... I dont understand why it's not possible to show the season poster when i open a dialog from a season!! But ok... Thank you Angelinas...
Sad 
Hi @Angelinas !

I download the last git Version but i still mis some views. Can u please upload a complete git version with all views ? !Huh
For what version ?
Are you reset skin (from Skin settings) ?
Are you Activate all view ?
I cant help you without all info...This is mod ...working like original from Marcos.

Edit: If you use Krypton version....Then I figur it out what cosing isue..
I set condition for all view on English Language, you use your(nonEnglish) and not working for you.
Just for try Change language on your Kodi on english...to see if this working.

This string missing too and view doesent work on english too
Code:
msgctxt "#31847"
msgid "POSTER ZOOM"
msgstr "POSTER ZOOM"
Ill wiull fix this .
Is there a vertical menu choice like MQ7?

Sent from my D6603
(2016-11-05, 19:40)Angelinas Wrote: I move to Krypton version...
Just now I upload to git second version of AeonMQ6 Mod (same,without texture).
Who want to try there is a new view for movies PosterZoom(Plan is to write code for all videos and music)For now its just for movies and sets.

View PosterZoom

New Infodialogs for Sets,and menu code changes.
DialogInfo for Collection

Also Include @manfeed Lyrics...with some changes adapted for Krypton
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293864

Default Lyrics

Isue with MusicDialogInfo is continue(next on my list)
Is there anyway of getting this awesome view for MQ7?
Hi Angelinas,
How can i push dialogvideoinfo for movie sets?
Aeon mq6 Jarvis.
Thanks.
(2016-11-27, 10:30)Dhop84 Wrote: Is there anyway of getting this awesome view for MQ7?
Soon I start to join mq6 & mq7 in MQ13 SmileWink

(2016-11-28, 01:19)Leoje Wrote: How can i push dialog videoinfo for movie sets?
Aeon mq6 Jarvis.
You can't in Jarvis..
Kodi Krypton version have limitation ,this info dialog only working for widget set.
Hi Angelinas

Thanks for some great mods ... have been using your MQ6 mods since your first release many many months ago! Smile

I don't mean to be a pain but I think it may be a good idea to update your 'addon.xml' and 'changelog.txt' in your skin root folder for your Jarvis 6.0.2 versions (at the mega.nz repo and GitHub) as they state version 6.0.1, which creates some confusion Smile

Cheers ... and keep-up the good work!!!
MQ13 that's awesome, can't wait for it

Sent from my D6603
Hi Angelinas - Your Jarvis 6.0.2 modded skin does not seem to work with the latest version (1.0.128) of Skin Helper Service? I rolled-back to version 1.0.100 but it has some annoying bugs - which version do you suggest we should use?
Hi Angelinas,
Thank you for your great mod of Aeon MQ7 allowing us to use it on Krypton...

I stumbled upon something that seems to be related to your skin...

Using Libreelec and Kodi Krypton in the form of the latest Milhouse's build and have your Aeon MQ7 Mod working great apart from some small quirks...

One annoying one is showing when using the IPTV Simple Client...

The problem shows after a for or warm boot... first time I enter the Channel list in the Live TV section, the list is empty

BUT... "Back" to exit, "OK" to enter Live TV again and the Channel list and EPG are fully loaded...

This seems to be skin-related, as in Estuary or in Aeon MQ6 Mod the List is correctly populated at the first entry after boot is completed...

Again. thank you for your help, Angelinas... Also, thank you Forum, thank you Kodi (All bits of it!) Wink

Joe
(2016-11-30, 19:22)Joe Daring Wrote: This seems to be skin-related, as in Estuary or in Aeon MQ6 Mod the List is correctly populated at the first entry after boot is completed...
Mine is AeonMQ6 mod ,and working ok...I use PVR Simple IPTV.
Can you be specific are you mean MQ6 Mod or MQ7 Mod.....what mod is talking about Smile
OMG!!! Can't believe this! I've mistakenly posted here while the problem is with MQ7 Emiralles' Mod!

Yours is working fine indeed... I checked it!

PleasePleasePlease Forgive me... To many hours up late playing with Kodi and Skins! Wink
Thank you again!!!
Regards, Angelinas!
How do I turn off animated posters? It seems as if they were randomly activated, as I didn't see any until recently. I'd prefer to just disable them, but can't find an option.
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16