• 62(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
Hi all
I just installed Angelinas mod for Krypton

Playing a video , with the info letter (o) , i do not have all the infos
some letters are missing
for example
it does not show me , cpu usage 7% and ram usage 65% , but only the numbers 65 and 7
cpu and ram are missing

why?
Thanks for your attention
https://mega.nz/#!CFJ3kTwY!PDNZR5tcVBkIq...QTRT7DyIJI
try this...info are ok...

Didnt test..I made for Leia version...But I think this will work for Jarvis and up version
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thanks
I will try

Is it only for Krypton or also for Jarvis?
Is there any way of running MQ6 on Krypton? All links seems to be dead.
Newest Leia Version...(You can use for Krypton just rename Addon - Krypton.xml in Addon.xml)
Link is in first post....Here is again Smile
https://mega.nz/#!KRgVQYAC!QU03AyG366_xC...i7jIkslAAo
Is this update to skin..how do I install it if I already have mq6 on krypton
This is Leia version....
If you want to Update...(some version of MQ6, I dont know which)...need to rename in Addon.xml (name and ID) in your name of skin.
For Leia version I put just name "aeonmq6"...in Krypton version was "aeonmq6KryptonMega" or similar.

was
Code:
    id="skin.aeonmq6KryptonMega"
    version="6.6.7"
    name="Aeon MQ6 Krypton-mega"
now I set
Code:
    id="skin.aeonmq6"
    version="6.7.0"
    name="Aeon MQ6"

Simple way is to set new name and id and install as new skin Smile
Hi Angelinas...

Firstly, great work on this skin, it rerally is a smooth step up from MQ5 (which I ran on Jarvis and was very happy with).

I've having an issue where my poster art in my movies randomly dissapears. It seems most prevalent when there is an animated background on the screen, which I wish I could turn off, but can't for some reason. Sometimes flipping down to the letter scroll and back up again fixes it, sometimes not. This hasn't been an issue until I went to Krypton and installed MQ6 MOD. MQ5 works perfectly. I read somewhere this is due to the the media case being enabled, but it does it with it disabled too.

Debug log is located here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5h88lqg1uc8gvlz/kodi.log?dl=0

So if I already have mq6 on krypton I don't have to change anything or is this an update for krypton as well as leia.sorry to bother Angelina's
(2017-04-12, 01:49)Fazz1977 Wrote: Hi Angelinas...

Firstly, great work on this skin, it rerally is a smooth step up from MQ5 (which I ran on Jarvis and was very happy with).

I've having an issue where my poster art in my movies randomly dissapears. It seems most prevalent when there is an animated background on the screen, which I wish I could turn off, but can't for some reason. Sometimes flipping down to the letter scroll and back up again fixes it, sometimes not. This hasn't been an issue until I went to Krypton and installed MQ6 MOD. MQ5 works perfectly. I read somewhere this is due to the the media case being enabled, but it does it with it disabled too.

Debug log is located here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5h88lqg1uc8gvlz/kodi.log?dl=0
Need to set animated art for movies again, when you move to krypton its nessery.
Animated art came diret from Kodi...not from script.Helper.

You can disable animated poster and fanart.....in movies go to top menu in first droplist from left is button to disable/enable animated poster-fanart.

(2017-04-12, 04:10)Papo1980205 Wrote: So if I already have mq6 on krypton I don't have to change anything or is this an update for krypton as well as leia.sorry to bother Angelina's
I dont know if you want to have both version ( mine or diferent )...just change addon.xml as I write in privus post...And after you can remove -delete-ununstall version in your choise.Or you can leave both Smile
That's awesome Angelinas... I'll make that change and see how it goes!
Hi is AeonMQ6-Version Leia complete for I have found some errors in it.
Complite ...only PVR isnt...IPTVSimple not working for me and cant include new changes for EPG.
(2017-04-18, 18:12)Angelinas Wrote: Complite ...only PVR isnt...IPTVSimple not working for me and cant include new changes for EPG.

Okey i upload some picture and text later this evening on the errors.
Hello I installed AEON MQ7 Krypton skin 2.0.7.2 and then your MQ6 Leia, and then it works as it should. That did not work when I just installed your as it was in the movie duration empty. And in the movie collection was genre empty. So I think it has to do with skin helperservice in any way. A question. is it possible to change Hours to my time (Tim). And it is possible to removed (see picture) find that the blue obscures picture partially.

• 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16