• 64(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2017-05-02, 23:31)Angelinas Wrote: I Found only Weather not working (Hide in Home Window).
MainMenu Items can hide with radio button from "customize Main Menu" in skin setings or from SubMenu.
Working for me...when hide some items (RadioButton Off) color for that item is "Red".

(2017-05-03, 02:16)Jay19802005 Wrote: @Angelinas what view is the one a couple post back
PosterZoom view with focus on cast list

Yes I know how to hide but they arent - I had MQ7 Krypton mod installed and when I installed yours it seemed to pick up a lot of settings from it - is this possibly mesing things up?
I've got others like the CD when playing music on main screen (not full screen) looks egg shaped and when changing to MQ7 view the fonts are not able to be changed on the main menu as well
Then you must have old version of Mod
Use version for Leia ...just change addon.xml as in mine post
Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.12.0"/>

all problem you describe is gone in that version..
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@Angelinas I downloaded music from iTunes but when I put in kodi I don't get disc art etc...
(2017-05-04, 16:37)Angelinas Wrote: Then you must have old version of Mod
Use version for Leia ...just change addon.xml as in mine post
Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.12.0"/>

all problem you describe is gone in that version..

I used the leia link - the top link from post 1 is this the one you mean
Where is a good place to download music from that giuves u all artwork etc...
I'll will put only folder 1080p on Github...
You can copy paste in skin folder, this will be changed version

(2017-05-05, 15:04)Jay19802005 Wrote: Where is a good place to download music from that giuves u all artwork etc...
No need to have art for music....In library view(Right list view) I use Helper script to show all art.Same is for music visualisation, and dialog info.
All you need is just to scan your music folder with some Kodi scraper , to get basic information (Artist ,album and song), rest will do script.
All info and art script will find for you (need some time to save in cache or music folder) but after will be speedy Smile
try Radio addon , this is free and you will see art and info for all music from player...
@Angelinas would u happen to know what radio addon it is, I see quite a few
(2017-05-05, 15:45)Angelinas Wrote: I'll will put only folder 1080p on Github...
You can copy paste in skin folder, this will be changed version

Ok that be great I try that when it's there and report back
Stupid question:
some backgrounds of movies are animated like GIFs instead of showing fanart - how can i disable this animation feature?
(2017-05-09, 18:42)querty1000 Wrote: Stupid question:
some backgrounds of movies are animated like GIFs instead of showing fanart - how can i disable this animation feature?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2568669
see on image radio button ....

Also you can disable animated poster in widget (if you dont know).
That radiobutton is in settings-skin settings-widgets
Can't figure this one out, got music fanarts/cdarts/logo's in File mode while browsing but as soon as i play a song and press TAB the full screen osd has no art/logo/cdart, pressing the "i" butting info i have all art too. Just no arts in full screen osd?
(2017-05-09, 20:25)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-05-09, 18:42)querty1000 Wrote: Stupid question:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2568669
see on image radio button ....

Also you can disable animated poster in widget (if you dont know).
That radiobutton is in settings-skin settings-widgets

Oh, thanx, now i see the option
(2017-04-11, 21:32)Angelinas Wrote: This is Leia version....
If you want to Update...(some version of MQ6, I dont know which)...need to rename in Addon.xml (name and ID) in your name of skin.
For Leia version I put just name "aeonmq6"...in Krypton version was "aeonmq6KryptonMega" or similar.

was
Code:
    id="skin.aeonmq6KryptonMega"
    version="6.6.7"
    name="Aeon MQ6 Krypton-mega"
now I set
Code:
    id="skin.aeonmq6"
    version="6.7.0"
    name="Aeon MQ6"

Simple way is to set new name and id and install as new skin Smile
I got the aeonmq6KryptonMega, did not follow these instructions and it gave me a message of it being incapable of meeting dependencies. I'll try again with this method and report back.

I'd like to compare MQ6 (which I was using on Jarvis) with MQ7, as I'm not too sure about some of the choices done in MQ7.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Ok, modifying addon.xml worked and I can now use your MQ6 again on Krypton.

I would like to get rid of the "Returning Series" or "Episode x.x, Returning Series" info on the Right List view. It brings with it some shading on the top of fanart and I dislike that. I've used Transparency for a very long time and I like my fanart as clear as possible. See the two examples here. Is it possible to remove that information (which I have no use for)?

For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Anyone?
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16