PVR Logos
Hi Marcel

Just installed the beta version of Titan and found the skin helper and pvr logo's

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

Is it possible to only scrape the program title and not the episode names?
I'm getting quite a few episode titles matching film titles and scraping incorrectly.
Another problem linked to this when episode names don't match anything and all art is blank.
Could the program art roll over to the episode level?

The recordings widget will show you the last recorded programs, but if you have a few unwatched episodes
in a series, it is going to play the latest episode but not the first. Is it possible to play the first unwatched or
take you to that series folder so you can select the first unwatched?

Will there be an option in the future to refresh incorrect images and choose your own, much like the refresh option in the movie scraper?

I understand you get bombarded with requests, but I just wanted to give you my first impressions.

Thanks for your time and work.
1) Take a look at the settings for the skin helper service. Some PVR-backends or guide service put the episode name in the title, that is wrong and should be fixed in the PVR addon or guide service itself. Kodi has support for a seperate episode/season label in PVR must it is not yet wide supported by the PVR backends and/or guide services.
What I did is create some filtering options in the settings, so you specify for example a split character to split the search, for example split at "-" or "(". Just play a bit with those settings to find your optimized settings. Remember to clear the cache if you want to reset previous already scraped results.

2) Somewhere in the next few weeks I will add an extra widget for "nextup recordings" which will display the first unwatched recording of each program. This is on my TODO list, it has been requested by some others too. For now the recordings widget just displays the latest (most recent) recordings.

3) Yes, I am working on a context menu option to manually refresh the scraped result. This will be available somewhere in the next few weeks. For now you can already do this manually by editing the xml files that are created by the script but that's a lot of work.
(2015-11-14, 16:43)marcelveldt Wrote: What I did is create some filtering options in the settings, so you specify for example a split character to split the search, for example split at "-" or "(". Just play a bit with those settings to find your optimized settings. Remember to clear the cache if you want to reset previous already scraped results.

A while ago someone proposed the idea to permit several split characters, each of them separated by a semicolon. Has this feature been implemented?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Logos0