Linux Many things suddenly not working
Hi,

Since yesterday, without reasons, many problems appeared on Kodi.
Basically, the film scrapper is not working (it finds nothing), I cannot search subtitles (always "no subtitles found" with subscene addon) and cannot play youtube videos.
I didn't run any particular updates and have no idea on how this problem happened.
See posts below for the logs.
Any idea?
Your logfile is not a Debug Log. You missed to enable debug logging in system settings.

But for a wild guess, I would say your Kodi isn't connected to the internet. So I would check the settings, the cables, the router etc....
Here's a new log file with the debug mode activated:
http://xbmclogs.com/pkkb7gz8z

For this one, I just tried to read a video with the youtube addon. I can perform a search (internet is correctly connected and working) but I cannot read any video.
I also have pulsar installed and it is the only addon that is working correctly.
I've tried to create a new ~/.kodi folder but it didn't help. Same problems are still there.
youtube returns 403 errors. They probably changed something again.
A quick update...
Installed "Universal movie scraper" addon and it works. It looks like it is the movie DB addon which has an issue. Anyway, I can now add movies and I'm happy with it.
For youtube, after looking deeper, only some videos cannot play, other can and I have no idea why.
For subscene, I'm gonna make a post in the topic for this addon.
Please remove your log from your first post.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Many things suddenly not working0