HDMI switcher question
I'd like to have to TVs hooked up to the same Kodi box with an option to play the video on tv A or B or both, with audio/video sync between both TVs. Are there A/V receivers that offer this feature, or do I need to get a separate HDMI switch ?
(2015-11-14, 22:31)SandmanCL Wrote: I'd like to have to TVs hooked up to the same Kodi box with an option to play the video on tv A or B or both, with audio/video sync between both TVs. Are there A/V receivers that offer this feature, or do I need to get a separate HDMI switch ?

You can buy some reasonably high-end AV amps with two HDMI outputs. Or you can buy an HDMI splitter that will let one source feed two displays.
Thanks. I should have phrases my question differently Smile
Does anyone have any recommendation for amps that have two HDMI output ?
(2015-11-15, 20:30)SandmanCL Wrote: Thanks. I should have phrases my question differently Smile

Never used the dual output facility it has - but I like our Onkyo NR616 a lot. Probably a few years out of date now - but 'it just works'.
(2015-11-15, 20:30)SandmanCL Wrote: Thanks. I should have phrases my question differently Smile

I needed this for connection to both a TV and projector. Unfortunately dual HDMI outputs stubbornly remain a feature reserved for midrange Receivers/Amps and up in price. ie. £400/€600. I couldn't afford to buy a new receiver as well as a projector this year so I bought a 4x2 Matrix HDMI switch with also has Optical/Toslink and Coaxial Digital audio outputs. £49/€70 from Amazon.co.uk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDMI switcher question0