Noob navigation question
Howdy folks:

I am new to Kodi and have a navigation question that I have not been able to find the answer to by googling around. When I navigate deep down in Videos several levels down, at times I would simply like to pop back up to the top of the menu. So on my remote I click the sequence which is equivalent to an "Escape", which takes me to the Home Screen. That's fine, but when I click on Videos again, rather than taking me to the top level of the menu as I would expect, it puts me right back where I left off, many levels down.

Is this normal behaviour? Surely there must be a way to pop back up to the top without laboriously clicking back a dozen times, but I can't figure out what it is.

Thanks for your time.
Well, considering that you are digging down folders to get to your videos, you may need to first read Adding Video Sources so you can add your files to the library.

Then if you still need to add a Home button to your remote you can use the Keymap Editor add-on to map a button to do that. http://addons.kodi.tv/show/script.keymap/
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob navigation question0