Looking to add Jeremy Hotz; What a Miserable DVD This Is to my library
So I find myself in a jam here. I am looking to add this title to my Kodi library so I can complete my stand up comedy channel on PseudoTV Live. Only problem is that it isn't listed on TVDB or IMDB. I'm having a dilly of a time trying to add it and watch it.

I suppose I can go the route of creating an NFO file but it seems to me the last time I tried that it scraped ALL of my movies with NFO, which none of them have as I use the IMDB scraper. I'm sure this is probably an easy fix but could someone help me out or nudge me in the right direction of figuring this problem out?

BTW if you haven't seen this DVD you probably should. Hilarity ensues.
Listed on tmdb, see https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/110714-...vd-this-is

And if it wasn't on tmdb, your clear duty is to add it!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-11-15, 00:40)nickr Wrote: Listed on tmdb, see https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/110714-...vd-this-is

And if it wasn't on tmdb, your clear duty is to add it!

Touche, thanks. It won't scan into my library no matter which way I name it. Copy/pasted the name letter for letter and tried every combination of names for it but it just won't scan at all. It's named properly and scanned with TMDB scraper. Any ideas why it won't scan?

Edit: It seems to have scanned but simply didn't show up in recently added movies as it doesn't have artwork I'm guessing? Could be wrong, I dunno. It's there though. Plain and bland with no artwork but it's there.
Yeah there's not much artwork on tmdb for that item. Again, it is user generated, and that is quite an obscure one...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking to add Jeremy Hotz; What a Miserable DVD This Is to my library0