• 18(current)
Android Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android
(2017-07-05, 10:40)syncd Wrote: Make sure your modem isn't blocking the ports needed by Kodi/Kore (by default 80 or 8080, 9090, 9777)

It was windows firewall blocking the app, all good now thanks.
(2017-05-17, 22:04)nickr Wrote: Yes so it does, sorry for that suggestion.

You could use yatse, which allows custom actions.

Thank you nickr, I'm using yatse now. They have the toggle right away.
im currently using kodi on a spare android tablet and screen mirroring it to my tv. is it possible to use kore from my android phone as a remote in this case? (can kore control kodi on my tablet?)
(2017-08-28, 12:31)MuzakkirHoosen Wrote: im currently using kodi on a spare android tablet and screen mirroring it to my tv. is it possible to use kore from my android phone as a remote in this case? (can kore control kodi on my tablet?)

Should be possible yes to control Kodi on whatever device it runs.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
A Kore error message is generated with a Favourite with type Unknown.

IMHO, it's important to fix in order for the less geeky in my household to enjoy using Kodi.

Am using 
LibreELEC/Kodi 18.2 & Android Kodi Kore 2.4.7

I have “Favourite”d a few Add-ons, but most have an “Unknown” type. When I select one with an "Unknown", the app error message “Unable to play favourite item. Unsupported type”.

When I query Kodi using the jsonrpc, the “unknown” type is coming from Kodi somewhere:
http://10.0.0.109:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Favourites.GetFavourites","id":16,"params":{"properties":["window","windowparameter","thumbnail","path"]}}

{"id":16,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"favourites":[{"path":"pvr://channels/tv/All channels/pvr.hts_389916625.pvr","thumbnail":"http://i.mjh.nz/au/images/tv.101002210220.png","title":"ABC NEWS","type":"media"},{"thumbnail":"/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/media/icon.png","title":"Netflix","type":"unknown"},{"thumbnail":"/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.foxtel.go/icon.png","title":"Foxtel Go","type":"unknown"},{"thumbnail":"/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/icon.png","title":"YouTube","type":"unknown"}],"limits":{"end":4,"start":0,"total":4}}}

The "ABC News" has "type":"media", and when selected, starts the Addon. The others have "type":"unknown", and error on the Kore app and wont start.

While the effect is seen in the Kore Remote/Favourites, the cause is probably somewhere deep in the bowels of Kodi. Having chatted with the Foxtel Addon developer, he is unaware of where the "Type" is set.

(Will post this as an Issue on the Kore Github page)

Thoughts & help, please.
Thanks
Kore with Trakt
I installed the new Kore remote for Kodi (januari 2020) on my android phone. It works very nice, but when I scroll in series I am following I don't see my Trakt notifications (marked as seen or not marked).
Is there a way to sinc Kore with my Trakt account?
Kore doesn't connect with Trakt, it only shows the status of episodes in Kodi. But maybe there's some addon on Kodi that links and syncs with Trakt, so you can search for that.
Is it possible to add custom buttons sending keyboard shortcuts to Kodi? For example : popup subtitle Window?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android11