Hangs On exit (Android and windows setup)
Hi everyone.. I'm very new to this forum. My apologies if this has been brought up (I'm sure it has). I'm having issues with exiting kodi 15.2 (on M8S Amlogic device and Windows 7 64bit machine). Takes up to 3-5 minutes to exit.
I tried to create log files but it does not exit to create the file.. just hangs.

I have a ton of addons loaded on this setup. I'd rather not delete any if i don't have to (it is a selling feature for them) but, of course i completely understand if it needs to be done.

Should I start from a clean install and load addon by addon? (sigh)

again, my apologies if this has been brought up.

Thank you in advanced
Rather than remove them all what might work is look for any that are running services and disable those first.

To find the ones running services go into the main Addons page, then select system followed by running, you can then disable them by clicking them and then simply selecting Disable.

Chances are, one of those will be the culprit
Thank you for the reply, I appreciate the help!

I'm a little lost as to where to find that. I can't find the running option.
I go under system, my addons, services, i have 5 listed there. I try to disable them and it tells me i can't because there are dependencies(addons) associated to that particular service. Is that what you mean? Which ever is listed tied to that addon i need to disable?
(2015-11-15, 17:55)Anthmich Wrote: Thank you for the reply, I appreciate the help!

I'm a little lost as to where to find that. I can't find the running option.
I go under system, my addons, services, i have 5 listed there. I try to disable them and it tells me i can't because there are dependencies(addons) associated to that particular service. Is that what you mean? Which ever is listed tied to that addon i need to disable?

If you can work out which addons are using them try disabling them first.
Awesome! Thanks for your help.
I will try doing that later today. Let you know.
Thanx again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hangs On exit (Android and windows setup)0