window open animation
I'm creating a rotate animation of info panel with a delay and visibility condition
PHP Code:
<visible>[Control.IsVisible(9921) | Window.IsVisible(6621)] + Control.HasFocus(106)  + !Control.HasFocus(80)</visible>
      <
animation type="visible" reversible="false">
               <
effect type="rotatey" center="620,0" start="40" end="13" time="1000" delay="4000"/>
           </
animation

it works well on scrolling
but when the window open it is visible without the animation

any idea?
thanks in advance
Use "WindowOpen" as type (you will need the "visible" type also... so you can duplicate it)
or, use conditional type,
Code:
<animation effect="rotatey" center="620,0" start="40" end="13" time="1000" delay="4000" reversible="false" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-11-15, 18:58)tomer953 Wrote: Use "WindowOpen" as type (you will need the "visible" type also... so you can duplicate it)
or, use conditional type,
Code:
<animation effect="rotatey" center="620,0" start="40" end="13" time="1000" delay="4000" reversible="false" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

thank u tomer953 for ur reply

it now works as i want when window open
but on scrolling the animation is duplicated and the final rotation isn't right
Hi All, apologies if i'm in wrong area for this,Confused maybe someone could point me in right direction? but as my user name will testify I am new to all this, its a little advanced for my years. I have installed KODI 16.0, and changed my skin to neon (the one with the space man in background) ever since I have not been able to access any add ons as there is a error message on top left of screen that reads as follows;

LOG:/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

can some help me get this sorted so I can get back to enjoying all the wonders of KODI?

regards;

ALLNEWTOME

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
window open animation1