Help MQ6 Move Main Menu Bar
Kodi Jarvis 16 a4

I really like this skin and am using Jarvis because animated images work well.

I am a newbie to this forum and not a coder, I apologize if this is the wrong thread to post.

Cannot seem to find the code for the main menu bar as I would like to lower / reposition it on the screen. Have been looking in home.xml but no luck even with experimenting. It seems this skin is using a steady transparent image over the replaceable images that goes across the screen. I have extracted the .xbt and cannot isolate exactly which image it is using.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Goto settings, goto skin settings, goto furniture there you can chance youre menu bar position.
Succes !
He might be looking to do the same as me which is to leave the main bar where it is, move the bottom bar with time etc up to the top (which are both possible) , however I'd like the recently added widget below the menu bar along the bottom which doesn't seem to be possible from the furniture setting. IIRC the widget can be below the menu bar only when the menu bar is moved near the top. I'd actually prefer to keep it where it is (with the widget underneath)
Hey thanks for the quick replies!

Like Calibos is saying I want to be able to reposition the menu bar "furniture" beyond that of the normal skin options. The furniture skin options only gives you 2 options really to put the menu and widgets high or low.

Also locating this in the code will point me to the overlay file, which I am looking to modify, Kind of like the Spartan guy did with the dragon menu if you have even seen the video. I have made custom replacement art for the menu bar which is easy to add in the skin "styles" options, but the placement of the bar seems to be governed by a main or overlay image. You'll notice this if you cycle through the styles art for the menu bar, and it seems the skin places them behind the main menu image.

I
To be more accurate, the skin settings for furniture do not allow to be at the bottom of the screen or fully top, only semi high and semi low with no variation. Probably due to the widgets or smart menu pop outs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help MQ6 Move Main Menu Bar0