v15 Titan skin helper script error
(2015-11-18, 09:51)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 02:58)polkis Wrote: 1- While watching some live streaming channels through livetv, if i enter option menu (where i can select channel groups, tv guide,...) it's impossible to exit from it. If i press the back button, it goes straight back to the main manu and if i reopen "live tv" the option menu is still on the screen.

2- When i watch a live streaming in fullscreen mode, the osd bar appears as usual from the bottom part showing info like channel name, what is on air, video resolution and audio codec used.
If i go back to the channel list and come back to the stream i was watching, the osd bar doesn't appear anymore ! It comes up only if i press the screen !

1) Do you have any custom mappings set to your remote control ? The action on the back button should be "Back" and not "Previousmenu"

2) That's correct, it will only only show up when you start playback... The previous behaviour (always open) was causing some issues on Isengard so I had to change it.

1) I don't use any remote control with my galaxy nexus. I only press the back button.

2) Huge disappointment Confused
That was one of my favourite things of this skin. If there is no chance to fix the problem, is there any way to downgrade to the previous version of titan skin ? (maybe installing it from zip file ?)
(2015-11-18, 18:58)polkis Wrote: 1) I don't use any remote control with my galaxy nexus. I only press the back button.

That was one of my favourite things of this skin. If there is no chance to fix the problem, is there any way to downgrade to the previous version of titan skin ? (maybe installing it from zip file ?)

1) Hmmm, I don't know about the Galaxy Nexus but what I know is that something in this area has changed with the Isengard release. Did you previously run Helix ? The back button should still work to close the OSD but I guess that on your device the mapping is wrong or something. You do know that you can also enable mouse/touch support in the skin settings ? That will add an extra close button to the OSD for example.

2) Downgrade is only possible if you switch back to Helix. 3.4.1 (previous version) on Isengard is not possible because some scripts updated that the skin relies on. I will look into it somewhere this or next week if I can make it to open the OSD at all times again.
(2015-11-18, 20:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 18:58)polkis Wrote: 1) I don't use any remote control with my galaxy nexus. I only press the back button.

1) Hmmm, I don't know about the Galaxy Nexus but what I know is that something in this area has changed with the Isengard release. Did you previously run Helix ? The back button should still work to close the OSD but I guess that on your device the mapping is wrong or something. You do know that you can also enable mouse/touch support in the skin settings ? That will add an extra close button to the OSD for example.

2) Downgrade is only possible if you switch back to Helix. 3.4.1 (previous version) on Isengard is not possible because some scripts updated that the skin relies on. I will look into it somewhere this or next week if I can make it to open the OSD at all times again.

1) with helix no problem . With isengard problems started when the script helper was upgraded before the skin.
Anyway, i tried to enable mouse touch support under isengard and yes, an "x" icon was displayed on the botton part of the option menu. But this x button appears even on the osd channel info bar (to let you close it with your mouse of course).
I don't like this so i decided to reinstall helix .
Under helix the x icon to close the option menu was correctly displayed even if the mouse touch support was disabled !
So i suggest you to add the "x" button in option menu with your latest release under isengard regardless of the mouse touch support is enabled or not.

2) i hope you can fix the osd "always open" problem. One thing that i want to propose is if you can add the option to show or not to show the channel numer both on the osd channel info bar and on the several view list option (simple pvr, big list, ...)
Hey,

Since the update, the X (to close the side menu) is gone..
Is this a known issue?
Is there a solution?
Wow this skin just got better for me now. Smile

It looks more sharper now on the tv.

I welcome this changes Smile
(2015-11-19, 13:49)snoofkin Wrote: Hey,

Since the update, the X (to close the side menu) is gone..
Is this a known issue?
Is there a solution?

You need to enable mouse/touch support for that.
Skin settings --> General skin settings --> enable mouse/touch support
Thanks
It`s a pleasure to work with the skin
Smile
(2015-11-18, 09:25)kirill_mmm Wrote: I can see "Import from file" option in color theme selector so is it possible to export the default theme from 3.4.1 and use it in 3.5 then? Unfortunately I do not remember the previous values and do not have the Kodi with skin version 3.4.1 any more (all my Kodis updated to 3.5 automatically) so it would be the easiest way for me...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mlaw5crb4mfha7...t.zip?dl=0

Download this and import (and set) as the active theme. Let me know if this is the expected result so I can integrate it in the current skin.
(2015-11-20, 14:50)marcelveldt Wrote: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mlaw5crb4mfha7...t.zip?dl=0

Download this and import (and set) as the active theme. Let me know if this is the expected result so I can integrate it in the current skin.

Thank you for the efforts Marcel!

This theme fixes the background in settings but not the focused media list items color and background (that is more noticeable for me). Fortunately this easily can be changed in skin settings (focused text color = white and focused background opaque = 20) so I'm pretty happy with the skin at the moment Blush
(2015-11-18, 20:45)marcelveldt Wrote:

I've upgraded to .53 version (isengard android version) and there is still the osd problem. Are you still working on it or the only way is to go back to helix ?
(2015-12-13, 18:44)polkis Wrote: I've upgraded to .53 version (isengard android version) and there is still the osd problem. Are you still working on it or the only way is to go back to helix ?

It's not a problem, it's a feature that has changed in Isengard. So, not skin related but a Kodi change.
What's the real problem you're having with this ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin helper script error0