MOVIES > Titles - No. of Movies not displayed
Hi,

When I go to movies > titles; it displays all the movies but does not display total no. of movies (Like in Confluence).
Please help Sharpe / anyone.

Thanks in advance
Thanks & Regards.
Vikram
Hi Vikram

Yeah it doesn't display that info all the time. In Back Row it displays that info only whilst you scroll through the list.
Hi Sharpe,

Firstly, Hats off to you & thanks a ton for developing this wonderful skin. Once on it, no one can move to some other skin. Its that great.
Secondly, It does display total no. movies like you said.
Hope I'm not going overboard in asking you if this could be displayed permanently as compared to while scrolling.

Thanks
Vikram.
Thanks & Regards.
Vikram
Cheers Vikram

I like a minimal interface so that's why it's not permanently displayed. If / when I get the time to do an update for Jarvis I could put that in as a skin settings option.

How about that,sound okay?
Hi Sharpe,

BETTER THAN okay. In fact Great
Waiting eagerly for the JARVIS update.

Thanks.
Thanks & Regards.
Vikram
URGENT NEED HELP!!! I am a recent user of KODI and love it. I just came across the Back Row skin and it looks very nice however unlike confluence nothing seems straight forward. I am using Windows 8.1 and Kodi 15.2. please guide me through the initial configuration process that will allow for smooth, efficient use of this Skin. i.e. linking everything to the the home screen - favorites, latest episodes, movies, tv shows, news networks etc. i have tried to do this on my own or using youtube videos but these were of no help. PLEASE HELP. NEED A BEGINNERS HOW TO.
Thank you for your help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOVIES > Titles - No. of Movies not displayed0