OSD for aeon nox skin
hello, im trying to figure out how to view the OSD while playing a video with the Aeon nox skin on the firetv. when I hit the subtext menu button on the remote the play,pause RR and FF buttons show up, what I want to get to is the other screen which shows SD/720p/1080p icon, AAC icn, H.264 icon etc. On the pc during playback all u have to do is hit the "I" button and that screens comes down. just need to figure out how to get it to show up on the firetv box.

thanks,
Vince
I am also looking for a solution to this or to switch out the aeon nox player for the confluence one.
You are looking for the i button on the osd, that should bring up the video info screen.
Thanks. What about live streams, there doesn't seem to be an i button.

Sent from my X15
Use the umm hold on, I can't remember the name of the addon but it lets you adjust buttons to shiw different things, I set my context menu button (in full screen video mode) to open the codec info, you can set it to info screen if you want, or any other keyboard shortcut, the addon is in the kodi repo, I think it's actually called shortcut editor but could be wrong

Edit
Keyboard shortcut editor...
It ain't called that either, but it's in the kodi repo
Edit again :it is called keymap editor
(2016-10-31, 17:18)1jester Wrote: Use the umm hold on, I can't remember the name of the addon but it lets you adjust buttons to shiw different things, I set my context menu button (in full screen video mode) to open the codec info, you can set it to info screen if you want, or any other keyboard shortcut, the addon is in the kodi repo, I think it's actually called shortcut editor but could be wrong

Edit
Keyboard shortcut editor...
Thanks I'll check it out.

Sent from my X15

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD for aeon nox skin0