Request: Veoh plugin or script (stream from veoh.com)
Lightbulb 
I would love to see a Veoh script or even Veoh player integrated in xbmc. I doubt that is possible but maybe a script to browse and view the videos. Anyone else know if this is possible.
Is there any way to watch video's from http://www.veoh.com?
as there are alot of good shows on there that I would love to watch on my tv, not my pc.
No, XBMC dose not support flash player.
My systems
xbox v1.4 160gig Seagate XBMC
xbox v1.6 80 gig Western Digital XBMC
And what's with that nice youtube-plugin?
datenmaulwurf Wrote:And what's with that nice youtube-plugin?

YouTube is a flash viewer with .flv (FLash Video) videos inside it, and XBMC has support for that .flv files but not full flash support. It's probably that veoh use the same trick, but you have to try it.
Hey guys,
actually, there's a way to stream Veoh vids. All you need:
- Networked Xbox w/ XBMC (Dunno if the old versions have that codec, so i suggest the latest one)
- Internet connection on a PC w/ VeohTV (The Veoh client to download videos)

Its not a very handy way to stream, but it works. So if Veoh is your last resort, go ahead and giv'it a shot.

All you gotta do is -
Start to download the video you want to watch (using the VeohTV)
Put on share your "Videos" directory, in "My Documents", w/ your network
Open that file (VideoName.flv) with XBMC, and watch it!

You dont have to wait til the download is complete, so you have a good internet connection, you can start watchin it since the very beginning.

Mayb you already know this, so its useless to post it again, but since I just figured it out I wanted to share this amazing discovery lol

[Apologize 4 my poor english... Im tryin to improve, so go easy on me! lol]
Dont know if its possible but i thought i would suggest it.If someone builds a script to search veoh videos then also takes the permalink url of the video and runs it throught this site http://www.ninjathis.net/scripts/veohdl/ it gives a download link which can be played through xbmc.Like i said dont know if its possible but to me it sounds easier than trying to build a veoh player for xbmc.Thanx in advance if anyone wants to try.
Hopefully someone can get a veoh script working since Stage6 Closed :-(
It seems Veoh is the Stage6 alternative, i think its just a matter of time before a script comes out for it....the real question we should be asking is how long will it be?? I just started using navi-x a week ago and now that stage6 is gone its just about useless. I was about to drop cable tv just because i could watch all my favorite shows VIA stage6.....then it closed.

What a bummer.

I'll be waiting patiently....
Problem is veoh uses its "Veoh TV". Without that you only get a 5min preview.
Rainbow 
exaclty on the 5 min preview. We'd need to figure out a way of entering user details and interfacing with veoh in such a way they'd think we were using their veoh tv program....

It's a tough call and I'm not 100% sure it can be done....Mind you there's some brilliant programmers here so you never know :-D

http://www.surfthechannel.com has lots of veoh tv links on it if we can get this up and running.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: Veoh plugin or script (stream from veoh.com)0