kodi 15.2 broken movement after upgrade
I've recently upgraded one of my kodi machines from 14.2 to 15.2, this machine is running Debian Testing.

When starting Kodi 15.2 it display the volume at 100% continuously and the keyboard is stuck on 'Pictures'. If I hit right or left it will move instantly back to Pictures making the system unusable. I can however move up and down which makes exiting kodi easy.

In the log file I get the following announcement over and over

Code:
10:34:58 T:140562986408320   DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 64, from xbmc, message OnVolumeChanged
10:34:58 T:140562986408320   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnVolumeChanged from xbmc

I have tried removing the profile ($HOME/.kodi directory) and starting again but it had the same problem. I removed both databases in MySQL relating to Kodi as I originally had the old version configured through MySQL, that also didn't help the problem.
Disable the joystick, by stopping kodi and changing guisettings.xml
to:
Code:
<enablejoystick default="false">false</enablejoystick>

Thanks for cutting your Debug Log - if I would not know the issue - it would be useless.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Thanks that fixed it. I will use pastebin in the future.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 15.2 broken movement after upgrade0