OS X HELP - Can't get past setup remote question
Ok, this is probably going to sound as noobish as possible, but I'm not you so obviously haven't figured it out yet - I've installed Kobi onto my 1st gen apple tv - when the device starts up, it goes into a setup screen and (here's the kicker) my apple remote won't do anything beyond toggle between the pg that tells me it's going to help me configure my device and that side bar page (the one that basically states the tab to the left of the screen means there's something there if I want to click it) - with my apple remote, I can't click the "next" button on the screen to get me even one page into the setup process - I've tried connecting a usb mouse to the usb port but obviously that didn't do anything. When I connect the apple tv to my computer (mac pro using os 10.11.1 el capitan) it isn't able to see the device that I can find.

My question is how do I get some kind of controller to navigate thru the setup pgs on my new kobi tv 1 (apple tv with kobi hdd). Hey, at least I figured out how to use terminal and get kobi to install from a usb stick in the first place right?! Any help is appreciated - thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP - Can't get past setup remote question0