Jarvis compatibility???
I just posted in the Quartz thread, asking the same question, but I was curious as to whether or not these themes would be updated for Jarvis. I really hope so, but I realize I don't know the effort involved since there are probably more changes required to make it compatible. Fingers crossed. Smile
Hi, I've started on Jarvis compatibility for Amber and will work with Jester to get it out there as soon as possible. Most windows are now complete in my tests with a few to go. The skinning changes aren't too complex this time, I personally think Isengard was harder, so hopefully it won't take too long.

Thanks

Kevin
thank you very much for the effort you put into this.

Amber is my go to skin.
Simple, light and beautiful
Also a must have for PleXBMC Big Grin
Great news to here its being worked on, many thanks
Here is a link to my update so far for Jarvis. This isn't an official release but I'm hoping Jester will pick this up shortly.

For now you can try:

https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....rvisCompat

Most Windows are updated to work except the new ADSP windows and Events window. There may be some slight issues as I haven't gone through all of the changes yet and some new features may not be accessible.

Thanks

Kevin
Awesome... Thanks so much.
Perhaps it's worth updating the wiki page saying that the skin is not yet available in the repos for Jarvis. The page implies it is and I've been scratching my head why I can't find it via the Kodi menus.
(2015-11-27, 15:18)joethepartylion Wrote: Here is a link to my update so far for Jarvis. This isn't an official release but I'm hoping Jester will pick this up shortly.

For now you can try:

https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....rvisCompat

Most Windows are updated to work except the new ADSP windows and Events window. There may be some slight issues as I haven't gone through all of the changes yet and some new features may not be accessible.

Thanks

Kevin

Thanks for this Kevin,

One thing I've noticed on Music with Fanart view its pulling through the Genre twice on main screen as per screen below.

(2015-12-04, 00:24)zorg2000k Wrote: One thing I've noticed on Music with Fanart view its pulling through the Genre twice on main screen as per screen below.

Thanks, I think I've found and fixed that now, I'll try and upload a new version this weekend.

Kevin
(2015-12-05, 01:43)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2015-12-04, 00:24)zorg2000k Wrote: One thing I've noticed on Music with Fanart view its pulling through the Genre twice on main screen as per screen below.

Thanks, I think I've found and fixed that now, I'll try and upload a new version this weekend.

Kevin

Great Kevin thanks

Question for you, I've posted on this forum and the main skin thread about trying to achieve the following : Is this something that you could point me in the right direction. Its the only thing I miss from using other skins , is the rotating extrafanart

I'm using Amber skin but I would love for the fanart in in Movies/ TC Shows and Music to rotate using the extrafanart folder artwork I have in the root folder of each show, movie and music artists dir.

Few screens to show where I'm mean.

(2015-12-05, 02:23)zorg2000k Wrote: Great Kevin thanks

I'm using Amber skin but I would love for the fanart in in Movies/ TC Shows and Music to rotate using the extrafanart folder artwork I have in the root folder of each show, movie and music

No problem, I need to keep it working for my family :-)

Could you point me at a skin with rotating extrafanart and I'll see what I can do.

Kevin
(2015-12-05, 09:19)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2015-12-05, 02:23)zorg2000k Wrote: Great Kevin thanks

I'm using Amber skin but I would love for the fanart in in Movies/ TC Shows and Music to rotate using the extrafanart folder artwork I have in the root folder of each show, movie and music

No problem, I need to keep it working for my family :-)

Could you point me at a skin with rotating extrafanart and I'll see what I can do.

Kevin
Sent you a PM message Kevin, thanks

Kevin

A couple of fixes uploaded, not a big change this time but I think the 'Genre' issue is fixed now. Could you test for me?

Thanks

Kevin
(2015-12-08, 08:34)joethepartylion Wrote:

Kevin

A couple of fixes uploaded, not a big change this time but I think the 'Genre' issue is fixed now. Could you test for me?

Thanks

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, I'll test tonight when I get home from work.

Many thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jarvis compatibility???0