v15 [Isengard 15.2] - Color bar streaking during playback when streaming
I am using a desktop PC running Windows 10 and Kodi Isengard 15.2. The playback seems to work fine except that periodically there is multicolor bars that flash on the screen during playback when streaming a movie. When I play a movie, it seems to happen at the exact same place. When I play the video locally on the server machine, it plays fine (in VLC). I put the diagnostic information on the screen and it seems that the cache is remaining full. It is not buffering. I looked in the log and didn't see any errors that might point to the problem. Any ideas?
How well does it work on kodi on the server?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It works well on the server, but it seems to be tied to the DirectX hardware acceleration. I changed to software decoding and it seemed to go away, but I'm using an Intel graphics chipset and it doesn't fully support DirectX (I don't think). Anyway, I'm having trouble with dropped frames and audio sync. Not sure if it's related.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Isengard 15.2] - Color bar streaking during playback when streaming0