Req Buffer Progress bar
Ok I done a quick mod of the image on my phone. It is the same image but 50% transparent so the buffer should look grey.

Just extract the xbt and replace with this file.

Please backup as I have not tested it just done it on my phone.
progress_back.png
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
working without changig media folder.

https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonm...7a9e4deac7
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I did mention before to lower it a bit to see if it is working. By changing the image with the one I provided should look more like youtube seekbar with buffering.

Edit. I updated the instructions.

|
V
I put your image progress_back.png to new folder: \media\progress\
and edit file defaults.xml
Find (on line 78):
PHP Code:
<texturebg>progress_back.png</texturebg

Replace with:
PHP Code:
<texturebg>progress/progress_back.png</texturebg

Raspberry Pi2 OpenELEC 6.0.0 & KODI 15.2 Isengard
Aeon MQ 6 3.3.0 Stars color according ratings
Thanks all! I can now see how much is buffered. I made the changes to both the VideoOSD.xml and DialogSeekBar.xml files.

Question: When paused I can see how much is buffered. When the stream is playing and I hit info, it doesn't show the Progressbar. What .xml needs to be edited to show this during playback?
Found it. It's the DialogFullScreenInfo.xml. I added the below above the <control type="progress" id="23"> around line 104

PHP Code:
<control type="progress">
        <
description>ProgressCache</description>
        <
left>20</left>
        <
top>664</top>
        <
width>250</width>
        <
height>10</height>
        <
info>Player.ProgressCache</info>
        <
midtexture>progress_mid.png</midtexture>
        <
colordiffuse>white</colordiffuse>
        <
visible>true</visible>
        </
control

Rjsachse, I had to move the codes above the existing progress control cause when I put it below, the cache progress bar would overlay the blue default progress bar.

Thanks again all for help. Now when paused or choosing info during playback I see the same progress bar with cache.
(2015-12-06, 13:51)Rjsachse Wrote: I did mention before to lower it a bit to see if it is working. By changing the image with the one I provided should look more like youtube seekbar with buffering.

You are a genius Smile Thank you so much for this.

Quote:working without changing media folder.

Just my opinion but Rjsachse's solution looks more aesthetically fitting.
(2015-12-06, 19:26)Orochi77 Wrote:
(2015-12-06, 13:51)Rjsachse Wrote: I did mention before to lower it a bit to see if it is working. By changing the image with the one I provided should look more like youtube seekbar with buffering.

You are a genius Smile Thank you so much for this.

Quote:working without changing media folder.

Just my opinion but Rjsachse's solution looks more aesthetically fitting.

Glad I got it working for you. I was out all day yesterday and done it all on ny galaxy s2. The image I uploaded I think might need to change as I done it 50% black it need to be 50% dark grey so you can see where the progress ends. Not a huge deal.
I am home today and will have a look at it more.

|
V
This is great. It sounds like it's working, but I'm not sure which set of instructions I need to follow. Could you please post a guide once it's done. Thanks.
(2015-12-07, 01:09)cgebke Wrote: This is great. It sounds like it's working, but I'm not sure which set of instructions I need to follow. Could you please post a guide once it's done. Thanks.

Yes I will create a mod thread once I have done the mods and make sure it is working with tge latest 3.3.0 skin version

|
V
Thanks for all your work. It is definitely appreciated. Could you please post a link in this thread.
(2015-12-07, 15:35)cgebke Wrote: Thanks for all your work. It is definitely appreciated. Could you please post a link in this thread.

Rjsachse will most likely open a new thread for just this mod as this is a request thread.
i have done a mod page for this and here it is. [Mod] Progress Bar Buffer/Cache

|
V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Buffer Progress bar1