Request: possibility to input numbers for Teletext (Android)
Hi all,

I use KODI for Android and can view Teletext (part of DVB-C stream with Silicondust HDHR3-EU networktuner) without problems. However, I cannot input numbers to change the pages.
How can I enable internal keyboard on my smartphone when viewing Teletext?
For those who don't know this system, look over here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teletext

Regards!
Open osd and press txt or mapp button to key "V"
Thanks, I know, but then... how can I change the page to 400 for example? To be sure: I'm using Samsung Galaxy S4 mini.
If not possible right now, please add this feature! ;-)
nobody? for now I have to disable this feature on my smartphone unfortunately...
Hello,

I like your KODI application for Android very much.
I use it with HDHomeRun Dual and Samsung Galaxy S4 mini smartphone with success.
However, one thing doesn’t work right now and I hope you can fix this very soon.
I cannot change page numbers of Teletext when viewing DVB-C TV channels because the internal keyboard of Android doesn't show up.

Maybe you can add these features like another Android app does called TxtVideo https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai....tt2&hl=en

Main features:

• Touch - Jump quickly through pages by simply touching the corresponding page number on the screen.
• Swipe - Swipe horizontally to go to next and previous pages, with two fingers to skip subpages.
• Bookmarks - Define your own bookmarked pages and go quickly to them by selecting in a list, or swiping on screen in vertical.
• Zoom - The landscape view is zoomed to make more easy to read the text on smaller displays.
• Sharing - Easily share teletext pages on your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or via email/MMS.
• Multifunction buttons - Long-press the on screen buttons to quickly access alternate functions.
• Prefetching - Loads the pages in background so that they are immediately available when needed.
• Home screen shortcuts - Create shortcuts on Android Home page to open quickly your preferred pages.

I already asked this over here on the KODI forum, but no reply as far unfortunately.
If this also works, it’s the best media center I can imagine.

Regards!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: possibility to input numbers for Teletext (Android)0