Kiosk mode and flexible widgets
Hi,

I've enabled Kiosk mode, but its still possible to press up on the main menu and access the flexible widgets menu and change them.

Is there any way I can stop access to this menu - my family access the menu accidentally then don't know what to do!

Cheers.
I would like to know this as well, would be good having the option so you can you cant disable it.
Did you find an answer to this? I was told if you select kiosk mode in settings it would prevent access but I have tried that and just about everything else and nothing works. Getting close to dumping MQ6 now as not spending ages setting something up only for somebody to accidentally screw up.
In skin settings you need to set both kiosk modes to on to not allow changes to the widgets. Discussed in another sub forum with Chrissxuk about this apparently NOT working with pi/firestick. I'll do more testing when I get home. Windows though it appears to be just fine to turn on kiosk modes to prevent widget changing.
I can also report that on my Wetek Openelec boxes, enabling both kiosk modes does NOT prevent access to the flexible widget menu (up arrow on home screen).

Is there a skin mod or something that could achieve this?

Many thanks if anybody can help Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kiosk mode and flexible widgets1