Menu Bar issue | El Capitan
Since the OSX upgrade from Yosemite to El Capitan the OSX menubar is always appearing on top of Kodi. In Mavericks & Yosemite it took a while for them to fix the second monitor issues, is this already in work?
"them" is me ... and i am really busy with real life atm - no clue if i get enough time for looking ibto all the el capitan stuff before jarvis release...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-11-22, 23:04)Memphiz Wrote: "them" is me ... and i am really busy with real life atm - no clue if i get enough time for looking ibto all the el capitan stuff before jarvis release...

Big thank you for your awesome work!

Let me may clarify this issue further, it only comes up if you use two displays and run Kodi on one of them but do work/whatever on the other screen.

Otherwise, for all others with this issue...ahm there is a temporarily workaround: just disable in mission control "Displays have separate Spaces" it will fix this issue, but unfortunately this disables multi screen support for all other apps too.

reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/3...l_capitan/
The problem with those multi monitor setups is that i only have a TV on my development macmini which i have always updated with the most current mac osx version (no multi monitor setup possible in that location). The only multimonitor setup i can test is with my hackbook. And i normally keep this on na osx version which suites my needs because this is my production mashine.

That is why those issues with newer osx versions and multi monitor support are always fixed so late.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Mh, it's still not fixed in 16.0 RC3. Is there any chance that it will be fixed in the upcoming release?
reread my previous post - that situation didn't change from my side...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu Bar issue | El Capitan1