Release - reFocus 3.x for Jarvis

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jeroen Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2017-02-06 19:11)McYoshi Wrote:  Jeroen, just a reminder, could you please take a look at the osd when playing live tv? Pressing up/down keys doesn't show the osd, thus making it impossible to browse through the channels and confirming channel change with enter.

(2017-02-08 15:13)Kolabor Wrote:  +1 to this bug McYoshi. I confirm this.

Oh how I hate the PVR... But I promise you guys there will be a fix for this some time this week.

(2017-02-12 02:43)e7cxt Wrote:  I hadn't updated in a long time, maybe I missed something but there's no rating being shown (IMDB) in the info page of a movie (but it is in the quick preview...)
I guess it makes sense to have it here too. Expect this to be added some time this week too.

Oh, and I promise a Krypton official release should arrive soon too. Probably not this week, but not much longer.

After that though, I will focus on Grid even more. So if you experience any other bugs with reFocus please report them as soon as possible. Because once the Krypton release is out, it might be a really long time before it will be fixed.
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-14 09:19 by Jeroen.)
find quote
loggio Offline
Posting Freak
I noticed there's an "Alternate (vertical)" menu layout option, but when it's selected the main menu is blank.
Reminence of something you were working on perhaps?
find quote
knewknow Offline
I'm running latest git with Krypton and receiving "library data provider error" on the home screen from time to time. Any ideas? Only happens with Refocus on 3 separate systems (2 x Windows, 1 x RPi2).

**note: db is MySQL
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-18 23:43 by knewknow.)
find quote
Jeroen Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2017-02-16 10:35)loggio Wrote:  I noticed there's an "Alternate (vertical)" menu layout option, but when it's selected the main menu is blank.
Reminence of something you were working on perhaps?
Correct. Not sure if it will ever see the light of day, but I will remove the reference for now.

(2017-02-18 23:42)knewknow Wrote:  I'm running latest git with Krypton and receiving "library data provider error" on the home screen from time to time. Any ideas? Only happens with Refocus on 3 separate systems (2 x Windows, 1 x RPi2).

**note: db is MySQL
I have been getting it too, Have not looked into it yet, might have something to do with me switching from and to LDP for watchlist and functionality and as a widget content provider. Re-adding any menu entries and/or widgets that use LDP *might* solve it.
find quote