• 2(current)
Release reFocus 3.x for Jarvis
can you try replacing

PHP Code:
<onfocus>AlarmClock(Startup,ReplaceWindow($INFO[System.StartupWindow]),00:03,silent,false)</onfocus

with
PHP Code:
<onfocus>AlarmClock(Startup,ReplaceWindow(Home),00:03,silent,false)</onfocus

Other than that there really isn't anything else I can think of.
Which file is this in?

cheers
(2015-11-29, 18:05)kaiseruk Wrote: Which file is this in?

cheers

Sorry, that's in Startup.xml
Still no luck unfortunately.
Last chance

<onfocus>ReplaceWindow($INFO[System.StartupWindow])</onfocus>
Thats the one Smile , ok now so thank you.

One thing i noticed was actor thumbs were not displaying (ok in confluence).
The startup issue has to be a Kodi bug, because the previous one(s) should definitely have worked. Cheers for the testing.

As this is a dev version of the skin some stuff will indeed be broken or temporarily break at some point.

Fixed on Git though.
A little progress support for anyone still interested. A lot of work has been done on making use of the latest (and less latest) improvements in the Kodi skinning engine making the code base a lot leaner. And more will be done in this area.

Especially the code base for the widgets system has been made much simpler and faster while not impacting functionality. It also opens up possibilities a much wider choice in widgets. Especially support for widgets using content from external add-ons has been greatly improved:

Also an improved weather widget which now scrolls through the upcoming days instead of being just one entry showing the current conditions:

The skin also supports weather fanart add-ons now, so installing weather fanart is easier than ever.

Homescreen backgrounds are now handled by the skin shortcuts add-ons in an effort to simplify this area. As a result, the option is now there to set a background image for individual menu entries. The usual option for fanart slideshow is still there too of course.

The new design for video information is pretty much finalised and this design has been carried over to the album / artist info screens as well as the add-on information screen.

And more obviously.
Breathtaking!

I would be crying right now if I hadn't just got a new box that supports Isengard/Jarvis.

Thank you for you continued support and effort Jeroen. Smile
Are we going to see this on Git soon?

Just a small note on 3.0.1 (which I am currently running on a Wetek Core) when you have just installed or selected the skin, the home screen is just black. You can navigate around blindly and bring up various sections (Movies/TV shows/Weather) which show fine, but the home screen is still just black when you go back to it. Rebooting the box is the only way to get the home screen to show.

This may not even be a skin issue as I am using new hardware and a test OpenElec build, but I though it was still worth mentioning.
Sweet sweet sweet!

I`ll have some spare time to fiddle with the latest reFocus & Kodi this weekend, cant wait.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Looks great!

Refocus is the reason I got into Kodi. You keep me coming back for more. Big Grin
Been checking your git daily for updates. I switched to Jarvis only to experience the latest and greatest of refocus. Nod
Looks awesome!
(2015-12-17, 11:49)lstar337 Wrote: Are we going to see this on Git soon?

This is on Git at the moment. I'm sure some rough edges exist here and there, but I'm in the process of finalizing, cleaning up, etc. I will be out of the country for the holidays starting next week. Maybe I will put out a test build though the repo add-on before I leave. If not, it will be shortly after I return.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 3.x for Jarvis2