• 3(current)
Release reFocus 3.x for Jarvis
Just want to say thanks for all the work you put in this. We use Kodi and your Refocus skin every day on multiple machines here in this household. So again on behalf of everyone here; thanks!
(2015-12-20, 13:23)Jeroen Wrote:
(2015-12-17, 11:49)lstar337 Wrote: Are we going to see this on Git soon?

This is on Git at the moment. I'm sure some rough edges exist here and there, but I'm in the process of finalizing, cleaning up, etc. I will be out of the country for the holidays starting next week. Maybe I will put out a test build though the repo add-on before I leave. If not, it will be shortly after I return.
Thanks. Enjoy your holidays.
I don't seem to be able to get to actor bio's, I just get a list of movies appear.

I'll keep playing and see what happens. Is anybody else using this yet?
(2015-12-21, 14:17)lstar337 Wrote: I don't seem to be able to get to actor bio's, I just get a list of movies appear.

The standard Kodi functionality is to show a list of movies by the selected actor. The extended info script to my knowledge does not provide actor bios in a so called plugin path (which would allow for it to be used in Kodi's movie info screen), which would mean having to use the script's window as a replacement for Kodi's native window which is something I've been meaning to avoid. Maybe there's a workaround for it, but I'll have to look into it for a later version.
(2015-12-22, 00:14)Jeroen Wrote:
(2015-12-21, 14:17)lstar337 Wrote: I don't seem to be able to get to actor bio's, I just get a list of movies appear.

The standard Kodi functionality is to show a list of movies by the selected actor. The extended info script to my knowledge does not provide actor bios in a so called plugin path (which would allow for it to be used in Kodi's movie info screen), which would mean having to use the script's window as a replacement for Kodi's native window which is something I've been meaning to avoid. Maybe there's a workaround for it, but I'll have to look into it for a later version.
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear.

I was just looking for this:
(2015-12-16, 20:01)Jeroen Wrote: The new design for video information is pretty much finalised and this design has been carried over to the album / artist info screens as well as the add-on information screen.

And more obviously.
I assumed this was part of the info screen and was included in the latest update?

Are you saying this is not included?
I have some trouble installing addons from a repo or folder, using 3.01 and finnish language.
The install option seems to be missing (update, auto-update, remove from use and remove are all there).

Going back to Confluence and installation goes ok.

3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2015-12-22, 16:56)Raitsa Wrote: I have some trouble installing addons from a repo or folder, using 3.01 and finnish language.
The install option seems to be missing (update, auto-update, remove from use and remove are all there).

Choose remove and it will install.
(2015-12-22, 11:05)lstar337 Wrote:
(2015-12-22, 00:14)Jeroen Wrote:

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear.

I was just looking for this:
(2015-12-16, 20:01)Jeroen Wrote: The new design for video information is pretty much finalised and this design has been carried over to the album / artist info screens as well as the add-on information screen.

And more obviously.
I assumed this was part of the info screen and was included in the latest update?

Are you saying this is not included?
Go into Actors and use the context menu to get to the actor information Smile
(2015-12-22, 16:56)Raitsa Wrote: I have some trouble installing addons from a repo or folder, using 3.01 and finnish language.

There is a glitch there I need to fix that sometimes mixes up the values on the button's labels
(2015-12-22, 20:17)Jeroen Wrote: Go into Actors and use the context menu to get to the actor information Smile
OK, thanks for letting me know.

I still can't get it to show (context menu doesn't come up), It could be a bug in the skin, or something to do with my installation. I'm pretty sure I have sorted all the addons/dependencies, but who knows.
Jeroen, i apologise in advance since this is out of scope of refocus 3.0!

For some like me who hasn't a clue unfortunately regarding skin options, how would I would add this to your skin (i.e. pvr reminder).

https://github.com/b-jesch/service.kn.switchtimer
Is it possible to change the main colour of the skin?
(2015-12-23, 10:51)lstar337 Wrote:
(2015-12-22, 20:17)Jeroen Wrote: Go into Actors and use the context menu to get to the actor information Smile
OK, thanks for letting me know.

I still can't get it to show (context menu doesn't come up), It could be a bug in the skin, or something to do with my installation. I'm pretty sure I have sorted all the addons/dependencies, but who knows.

The extendedinfo script should be the only dependency involved here. I'll check when I get back.

(2015-12-29, 15:17)kaiseruk Wrote: Jeroen, i apologise in advance since this is out of scope of refocus 3.0!

For some like me who hasn't a clue unfortunately regarding skin options, how would I would add this to your skin (i.e. pvr reminder).

https://github.com/b-jesch/service.kn.switchtimer
Should be easy to add upon quick look. Let me look into it when I get back.

(2015-12-30, 21:43)Knight77 Wrote: Is it possible to change the main colour of the skin?
Colors should be easy to change by editing the colors.xml file.I am thinking about making a GUi for it by providing a color picker, but that will be something for post 3.0.

Also, let me take this opportunity to wish everybody a happy new year!
Happy New Year Jeroen.

If you are receptive to new features, do you think you might include the option to have moving fanart backgrounds at any point?

I have seen this on a lot of other skins recently, it is just a slow movement across the screen in seemingly random directions.

Anyway, I think it looks nice and would be a great addition to refocus.
Possibly a bug, but when I play any file I get an 'Enter Search String' box appear which I have to dismiss.

Is anybody else running this skin and testing?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 3.x for Jarvis2