Getting wrong weather for my location
I am using the Yahoo weather addon. There are many times when the weather is completely wrong for my location. For example it was showing rain and 48F when it was really partly sunny and 34. (This forecast was confirmed on the Yahoo Weather site). Then suddenly it was not showing rain but the temperature was still off by 14 degrees F..

Sometimes the weather will just switch to the correct weather pretty much at a refresh of the screen. The temperature will change several degrees F in a second.

Now I just did a refresh on the main screen and it changed from 48F to 66F! I wish it was that warm!

Refreshed again, 45F and it shows night time but it is noon!

If I keep refreshing several different forecasts will show and it will finally settle on what should be the local forecast. It will stick through a few refreshes but then move on to other locations.

It almost seems like it is using random locations but I only have one location and I have confirmed it is the correct location.

I also noticed that if I try to use the location arrows to change location, the location will remain the same but the forecast will change.

I am using Kodi 15.x on Windows 10.

If someone can point me to how to post a log I can do so. Can I use the kodi log uplaoder addon for this? Or is there a different log for weather?

Edit: My one and only location is Pittsburgh, PA, USA
2166402 (post)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting wrong weather for my location0