Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2015 sales of Kodi hardware?
it was a black FRIDAY deal.....bets buy blows though....long story short, in CA. i couldnt get the remote.....fighting with them now to get one....I will be using another remote to work the machine, but its the principle....you say yer giving me a remote....give me a remote.

anyone else having a prob?

(2015-11-27, 17:38)wardio666 Wrote: http://shield.nvidia.com/black-friday

best buy
frys
gamestop....

a few others

(2015-11-29, 21:37)pjcanales Wrote:
(2015-11-29, 19:22)wardio666 Wrote: I GOT MINE....

http://shield.nvidia.com/black-friday

best buy
frys
gamestop....

a few others

how did u get your already if it doesnt start till monday?
Ivacy VPN should make it to the list imo. It is compatible with Kodi boxes as well as OpenELEC and is the safest option for you. So if you're using a loaded Kodi box then you should certainly give it a try. Click here if you want to check out Ivacy's Black Friday deal.
I know this post started a year ago, but it would be great to hear recommendations for Kodi boxes that would be great deals this Black Friday on Amazon or wherever. Happy Thanksgiving!
Need some feedback Black Friday starts in 4 hours,
And my old Asus Z97 pro gamer, Asus GTX 750TI OC and i7 3.6 is not up to the task anymore, i bought my first Asus board, 20 years ago, i still have it and it still works.

But i was very unhappy with the Z97 pro gamer, so what should i be looking for
Should i stick with Asus and buy the
ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, Socket-1151 or go with ROG ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO, Socket-1151
or ditch Asus MB?

My Needs are
32 GB Ram DDR4 at least
Socket 1151 with the Z170 Chipset?
i7 prob this Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake Processor 4 Ghz
GPU 1060 or 1080 most likely

I need a Rock solid Kodi PC (Windows 10)
able to play 4k Video / Movies

Run the latest Games at max Ultra, BF1 NFS 2017 (2017 is right)
Edit videos in Power Director
Edit Photos
Have my FF open with 15 tabs open Youtube playing in the Background, and Browsing the Forum

What ever you can think off,, without my PC sounding like i am "hurting it"
prob setting my standards to high, but i am able to do most of this, with my current PC
BUT my Asus GTX 750 ti oc, well ever tried driving at night, and turn of the lights, woops i hit a tree

That is how it feels to play Games, the render is so slow.
Okay i need some feedback, i am not buying a pre build PC i always build my own, cheaper, and i get it the way i want.

Now budget is max 500$ , in Euro its about 500 Euros UK pounds is about 400 GBP

I am open to suggestions
because as i said, i feel Asus dropped the ball, no need to comment on that personal opinion

Thank You, well took me 45 min to make my post readable so in 3 hours its shopping time, so any advice would help.
The MB i mention are just for show, what i am looking for does bot need to be that model
And i need a dictionary, Big Grin okay ignore the last error's i keep editing the darn post. and will be at it until tomorrow if i do not stop.
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
(2016-11-24, 20:41)Dm88 Wrote: I know this post started a year ago, but it would be great to hear recommendations for Kodi boxes that would be great deals this Black Friday on Amazon or wherever. Happy Thanksgiving!
I am using this thread for some feedback no need to start a new, in 20 years we will still be using this thread, and can look back at our buy mistakes. Big Grin
My goal is by then you will understand what i am writing
Thank You
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Banned add-ons
Looks like the shield is the hot item this year and some good deals all around on amazon, Best Buy, GameStop and frys. I am gonna hit the local Best Buy tomorrow and hopefully land me one.
What a fluke, not only have i cracked a tooth, and in pain (no laughing, ain't funny Big Grin" But the darn website, well short story.
When i checked prices 3 days ago, and when i checked now, found some items the GTX 1080 6GB cost more then it did 3 days ago.

They use the same old trick before price 1000$ what ever 48% of new price 500$........ but when i check 3 days ago the price was 350$
only thing i found cheaper was the mb i used for ref in my post.

The End
Because know i have to consider if i want to spend the next 4 hours in the ER until a surgeon can remove the piece of tooth left behind
Or take the pain like a man, it feels like the whole one side of my jaw is exploding.
You may laugh now i am off later.
Not to the ER ofc spending 4 hours waiting ain't my thing.
=edit= just fixed a double word what ever im off
Banned add-ons
How about a new threads for 2016 fall/winter deals, with a big emphasis that black friday doesn't always have the best prices for these things.
Anyone using Amazon.co.uk (black friday or not) using the Code QSN9U7E4 ( valid until 31 December 2016) in certain products will give you 10% to 20% discount...

For example i had 20% discount in the Linksys EA9500 router, thats about 43£ discount (shipping included)

Item Subtotal: £216.99
Postage & Packing: £6.65
Promotion Applied: -£43.40
Order Total: £221.70

In euros its about 260€ and considering this router cost elsewhere (europe) between 350€ to 400€, i think its a good catch..
Try the code in other products you might get lucky.
Anthem MRX310 | XTZ 93.23 DIY 5.1 (Seas Jantzen Mundorf) | DXD808 | Oppo 103D | LG OLED 55EC930V | Nvidia Shield | ATV3

Anyone (UK or Europe) worried that the some Black Friday deals are scam (and some they are) due the price increase i advise to use this websites that maintain the product price history increase/decrease.

pricespy.co.uk

Idealo.de check also with Idealo.fr, es, co.uk.
Anthem MRX310 | XTZ 93.23 DIY 5.1 (Seas Jantzen Mundorf) | DXD808 | Oppo 103D | LG OLED 55EC930V | Nvidia Shield | ATV3

I agree as an Example, on Amazon.com - I recently bought a 12TB G-Technology G-RAID STUDIO with Thunderbolt Hardware RAID Storage for $699.95
The price of which has now shot up to $944.94 - but if you still look at other Non Amazon Websites the price is still $699.95

Thanks for the tip about the discounts couto27. Hope that code will work in the U.S.

Anyway, for my contribution, I'd just like to let folks know about the new toys I myself bought today...

First up was an LD 12x Blu-Ray burner @ Newegg. Sadly, I should have posted about this this morning, as the good price ($29.99) was only to be had from 8AM-1PM. :-( Sorry everybody. Maybe they'll do it again before the weekend is out. Also from Newegg, OpticalQuantum 50-piece cakeboxes of 6x single layer BluRay diks, which I hope will be good for data storage, are $23.99 minus $9 with code EMCFFGJ99, but only thru the end of today (12 midnight PDT).

I also could not resist $59.99 for an ASUS RT-AC56U Gigabit Wifi router from my local Fry's, which ended up only $29.99 after $30 mail in rebate, but you had to be on their mailing list to get a personal promo code for that. (Didn't even really need a new WiFi router, but at this prince I couldn't pass it up.)

P.S. couto27, I looked at pictures of that WiFi router you bought. Wow! that thing looks downright evil! The good news is that if you are ever attacked by any crazed assailant, you can probably use it as a weapon to defend yourself. No kidding, that thing looks BAADDDDDD. We should fire a few of those at North Korea. That'll make them behave! But who in God's name needs that much WiFi bandwidth? You setting up a hotspot for a football stadium? :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2015 sales of Kodi hardware?0