Fire Tv - Add Kodi On Main Screen
Lightbulb 
Please help...anyone! I cant seem to get kodi on my main home screen on my fire tv stick. I was able to get it by going to ikono tv then doing it that way. Its no longer available. Is there another way to get it on the home screen with the kodi icon? I know i can use fire starter but has anyone got an idea on how to put it on the main screen without ikono tv??
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
HuhHuhHuh
I'm using FireStarter myself, but as long as llama works you should be able to replace any random app with a shortcut to Kodi, or am I wrong on that?
Thank you.
I have heard somebody else tell me the same thing. They told me I can use any app to have Kodi open up. I just I could replace any app I download with the Kodi icon. I can't figure that out yet.

Thanks again
I am having the same issue. I think that Amazon took Ikono away from the firestick :/
Bump..

Anyone?!?!
Hi
you can use Aqua Tv from the same developer its, on Amazon and free, and works exactly the same as Ikona.
Oh really? Can I switch the icon to the Kodi icon? How could I sideboard that to change icons? Adb fire?
Moved to the Android forum, discussion isn't for help & support.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire Tv - Add Kodi On Main Screen0