Android Unable to Install Easy Advance Settings
I recently acquired an Android box which I have installed Kodi on. However at the moment i'm just not able to watch anything on it due to constant buffering & pausing. I saw that there is a way to change settings through 'easy advanced settings' which should help with this problem. I have therefore added the repositories add on which should allow me to install 'easy advanced settings'. However having followed the Tutorial to add this I cannot get the 'easy advanced settings' to install on my box.

I have tried a number of times to install this but always get the same result it comes up with 0% downloaded and the add on will not show as enabled. Can anyone help me with this as I'm getting 0 useage at of this box at present.
(2015-11-24, 02:42)Otto Leipzig Wrote: I recently acquired an Android box which I have installed Kodi on. However at the moment i'm just not able to watch anything on it due to constant buffering & pausing. I saw that there is a way to change settings through 'easy advanced settings' which should help with this problem. I have therefore added the repositories add on which should allow me to install 'easy advanced settings'. However having followed the Tutorial to add this I cannot get the 'easy advanced settings' to install on my box.

I have tried a number of times to install this but always get the same result it comes up with 0% downloaded and the add on will not show as enabled. Can anyone help me with this as I'm getting 0 useage at of this box at present.

You posted in the Windows forum.
The Fusion repro and easy advanced settings add-on is one of these Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) but looking over this add-on, you can set-up using the forums wiki. HOW-TO:Modify the video cache (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to Install Easy Advance Settings0