can't find two tv series..
So I'm not sure if this is where I would post something like this. (if not, please move me to where I would better fit). I have recently come across two tv series that will not get information for my library. I don't know what to do to get this to work.. there is series pages for both on fanart.tv and tvdb.

These series are Saints and Strangers & The Frankenstein Chronicles.

Any help pointing me in the right direction with this would be great!!
These are relatively new TV series, I had some issues at first with a test and had to put in The Frankenstein Chronicles by hand manually , using the key word 'Frankenstein' and one of the choices will be 'The Frankenstein Chronicles', I'm unsure about the 'Saints and Strangers' if it's up yet or listed, but using the 'manual' method (using the context menu with the series in focus, picking information) the failure of the scrape, will allow a manual entry at which point you can enter tt4705002 (www.imdb.com/title/tt4705002/) and it should pick up the series.
Yeah I had this with the Frankenstein Chronicles I had to input as PatK said, but STILL TV Next Aired addon will not SEE the show and will not give any info LOL
Fanart.TV Mod
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...3427&lid=7

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can't find two tv series..0